Ensure your team is ready for FY2020: ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS courses are fully updated now for FY2020; CPT courses will be updated to FY2020 and added automatically to your library subscription in time for FY2020 implementation January 1.
Developed in conjunction with leading Children’s Hospitals, Libman Education’s Pediatrics Coding Library is designed to address the coding needs of pediatric services within general acute hospitals as well as the complexity of services provided by specialty Children’s Hospitals.
The Pediatrics Coding Library provides unlimited access to complete pediatric-related ICD-10-CM, ICD-10-PCS and CPT courses and assessments designed to enhance job-specific, self-paced learning for one full year.
Pediatrics Coding Library includes unlimited access for one full year to:
- ICD-10-PCS for Pediatrics
- ICD-10-CM for Pediatrics
- CPT for Pediatrics
- CPT for Pediatrics: Advanced Orthopedic Coding
- Pediatric Assessments:
Bonus! As a Pediatric Coding Library subscriber, the entire Libman Education catalog of coding courses, assessments and curricula is available for purchase at a discounted price. See the complete listing here: Libman Education Course Catalog
The Pediatric Coding Library addresses the unique challenges of pediatric services and specialty pediatric hospitals:
- Courses provide up-to-date instruction on conditions seen in the pediatric setting and the amazing, state-of-the-art treatment provided there.
- Provides detailed explanations of complex procedures; includes anatomy, reconstructive techniques and documentation samples.
- Correct coding advice in manageable chunks with interesting and interactive instruction from nationally recognized industry experts.
- Organized into short, manageable courses. Study what you need and when you need it.
- Courses contain images, videos, instructor narration and practice quizzes to strengthen comprehension of each subject.