Your organization is unique and so is your need for coding training. You can depend on Libman Education to create a custom training solution to fit your needs and your budget.
Libman Education is a leading provider of online coding courses (ICD-10-CM, ICD-10-PCS, CPT) from beginner to advanced, as well as credential prep (both AHIMA and AAPC), and specialty topics (including HCC Coding, Pediatrics, Long Term Acute Care, Inpatient Rehab, and Skilled Nursing Facilities). Our clients are organizations who value highly skilled medical coders and understand the impact of coding accuracy and productivity on the revenue cycle.
Our courses are unique in their content and their delivery for your staff. Designed by coders for coders, the courses are intense, challenging, and ensure in-depth understanding of this critically important material. Online delivery ensures standardized instruction throughout the coding team wherever they may work.
Our subject matter experts are skilled coders and accomplished educators who understand the need to engage and challenge the learner. The courses increase the coder’s comprehension of difficult coding topics, improves the accuracy and completeness of their work, and increases their productivity.
Our training is designed for the adult learner. WebinarPlus™ multimedia and interactive online course promotes engagement with challenging materials while offering independent self-study. Teaching methods including audio and video files, diagrams, and animations to accommodate different learning styles. Where appropriate, the Merck Manual Professional Version supplements course materials with in-depth descriptions of diagnoses and/or procedures.
Benefits of Libman Education Online, On-demand Training:
- Ensure competence through credentialing and certification
- ROI – Return on your (Training) Investment
- Improve coding, billing, and reporting compliance
- Ensure accurate reimbursement
- Decrease the impact of denials and rejections
Plenty of training options to fit your needs and your budget:
- eLearning Libraries offer unlimited access to comprehensive training materials for a full year
- Staff Development training for coders ready to assume new responsibilities
- Ensure everyone is up-to-date with yearly Code Updates
- Coding credential preparation for both AHIMA and AAPC coding credentials
- Comprehensive code system training in ICD-10-CM, ICD-10-PCS, and/or CPT
- and so much more!