Medical Coding Training for Your Team
FY 2022 Code Updates
NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE!
ICD-10-CM available now!
ICD-10-PCS available now!
CPT coming Nov 2021!
Learn what the changes mean and how to apply them.
Special pricing for teams
Bonus! Coding Clinic Commentary for full year with purchase of bundleLEARN MORE
Unlimited Access to Targeted Online Training
Perfect for Individuals or Train Your Whole Team
Job-Specific, Self-Paced Learning
• Pediatrics, ICD-10-PCS, or CDI
• Inpatient, Outpatient, or bothLEARN MORE
Coding Skills Training
ICD-10-CM • ICD-10-PCS • CPT
New Coders through AdvancedLEARN MORE
Webinars and Blogs
Coding Topics, Industry News, and Career GuidanceLEARN MORE
Comprehensive Training and Skills Development
ICD-10-CM, ICD-10-PCS and CPT Code SetsLEARN MORE
Learning Options that Fit Your Needs
Tap into courses that are designed and developed by leading industry experts and experience new efficiencies.
Online Courses for Individuals
Select from a wide selection of self-paced and instructor-led courses to advance your skills and increase your value
- ICD-10 Coding Clinic Update (Q3 & Q4 2021): Acute Kidney Injury due to ATN due to Contrast NephropathyOctober 14, 2021Join Libman Education’s Faye Kelly, RHIT, CCS for this brief video preview of Libman Education’s Coding Clinic Commentary for Q3/4 …
- October 14, 2021By Justin Bariso, Principal, EQ Applied Reprinted with Permission Thomas Keller is an award winning chef and restaurateur. Over the …
- October 14, 2021by Lynn Kuehn, MS, RHIA, CCS-P, FAHIMA The FY 2022 changes to Guideline B4.1c make me extremely concerned about data collection for …
What we are hearing...
“It is imperative that we create cultures of excellent performance while also recognizing that the leaders and teams that report to us are human. We must consider the whole person and not the one we think should show up at work today.”
– Jasmine Ballard, Administrative Director, Atrium Health Levine Cancer Institute (Becker’s Hospital Review)