Training the Health Care Workforce
FY 2022 Code Updates
NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE!
ICD-10-CM available now!
ICD-10-PCS available now!
CPT coming Nov 2021!
Learn what the changes mean and how to apply them.
Special pricing for teams
Bonus! Coding Clinic Commentary for full year with purchase of bundleLEARN MORE
Unlimited Access to Targeted Online Training
Perfect for Individuals or Train Your Whole Team
Job-Specific, Self-Paced Learning
• Pediatrics, ICD-10-PCS, or CDI
• Inpatient, Outpatient, or bothLEARN MORE
Coding Skills Training
ICD-10-CM • ICD-10-PCS • CPT
New Coders through AdvancedLEARN MORE
Webinars and Blogs
Coding Topics, Industry News, and Career GuidanceLEARN MORE
Comprehensive Training and Skills Development
ICD-10-CM, ICD-10-PCS and CPT Code SetsLEARN MORE
Learning Options that Fit Your Needs
Tap into courses that are designed and developed by leading industry experts and experience new efficiencies.
Online Courses for Individuals
Select from a wide selection of self-paced and instructor-led courses to advance your skills and increase your value
- July 23, 2021Pulmonary embolism is a blockage in a pulmonary artery in the lungs. Q2 2021 Coding Clinic for ICD-10-CM/PCS includes instruction on …
- July 23, 2021by Ann Barnaby, CPC, CRC, CASCC, Founder and Managing Director of Project Resume A friend of mine once said “Going from working at a …
- July 23, 2021By Faye Kelly, RHIT, CCS Queries are essential to the process of creating strong and complete documentation that captures the …
What we are hearing...
“It is imperative that we create cultures of excellent performance while also recognizing that the leaders and teams that report to us are human. We must consider the whole person and not the one we think should show up at work today.”
– Jasmine Ballard, Administrative Director, Atrium Health Levine Cancer Institute (Becker’s Hospital Review)