Medical Coding Training for Your Team
FY 2022 Code Updates
NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE!
ICD-10-CM available now!
ICD-10-PCS available now!
CPT coming Nov 2021!
Learn what the changes mean and how to apply them.
Special pricing for teams
Bonus! Coding Clinic Commentary for full year with purchase of bundleLEARN MORE
Unlimited Access to Targeted Online Training
Perfect for Individuals or Train Your Whole Team
Job-Specific, Self-Paced Learning
• Pediatrics, ICD-10-PCS, or CDI
• Inpatient, Outpatient, or bothLEARN MORE
Coding Skills Training
ICD-10-CM • ICD-10-PCS • CPT
New Coders through AdvancedLEARN MORE
Webinars and Blogs
Coding Topics, Industry News, and Career GuidanceLEARN MORE
Comprehensive Training and Skills Development
ICD-10-CM, ICD-10-PCS and CPT Code SetsLEARN MORE
Learning Options that Fit Your Needs
Your organization is unique and so is your need for coding training. You can depend on Libman Education to create a custom training solution to fit your needs and your budget.
Online Courses for Individuals
Put your career on the fast track! Select from a wide selection of online, on-demand courses to advance your skills and increase your value.
- December 3, 2021by Lynn Kuehn, MS, RHIA, CCS-P, FAHIMA You are reading a record. You see a medical term. You look in the index or check your …
- November 30, 2021For The Record Magazine Nov.-Dec. 2021 “In health care, there’s always something new to learn. An investment in education is an …
- November 26, 2021New Codes Related to COVID-19 for April 1, 2022 This LibmanLightbox™, by nationally recognized coding authority Lynn Kuehn, MS, …
What we are hearing...
“It is imperative that we create cultures of excellent performance while also recognizing that the leaders and teams that report to us are human. We must consider the whole person and not the one we think should show up at work today.”
– Jasmine Ballard, Administrative Director, Atrium Health Levine Cancer Institute (Becker’s Hospital Review)