ICD-10-PCS for Pediatrics: Procedures in the Musculoskeletal Systems provides detailed instruction on coding of procedures performed in the Musculoskeletal Systems. Complete package consists of:
Fractures and Trauma
- Common pediatric fractures and the treatments including intramedullary nailing
- Tendon and ligament repair, reattachment and reconstruction
- Knee reconstruction
- Jaw fractures, tooth reattachment and maxillomandibular fixation
Skin, Subcutaneous and Fascia, Muscles, Bones and Joints
- “Lump and bumpectomy”
- Neck masses and how to determine the layer and location
- Skin grafts versus transfer closure
- Septic joint drainage and debridement versus bone biopsy for osteomyelitis
- Joint contracture releases
- Occipitocervical fusion and posterior element decompression and fusion
- Limb Length disparity – lengthening bone
- Facial reposition for deformity
- Scoliosis treatment – Fusion, Regular and Magnetic Growing rods
- Congenital hip dysplasia correction
- Club foot repair
- Supranumerary digits and Syndactyly correction
- Cleft lip, palate and alveolus
ICD-10-PCS for Pediatrics: Procedures in the Musculoskeletal Systems offers correct coding advice in manageable chunks with interesting and interactive instruction from a nationally recognized industry expert.
- Organized into short, manageable courses. Study what you need and when you need it.
- Provides detailed explanations of complex procedures; includes anatomy, reconstructive techniques and documentation samples.
- All courses contain images, videos, instructor narration and practice quizzes to strengthen comprehension of each subject
Need more? Libman Education’s ICD-10-PCS for Pediatrics Coding Suite offers comprehensive and complete guidance for a wide range of PCS pediatric procedures. Learn more here.
Special pricing available for groups. Train your entire team!
|How Many In Your Group? ||Group Discount % |
|1 ||Retail Price |
|2-4 ||5% Discount |
|5-20 ||10% Discount |
|21+ ||Contact Us for Your Custom Price Quote: |
“Lynn Kuehn, in my mind, is the Queen of Coding Education. She has the ability to take a difficult, confusing subject and make it very easily understood.” — Charlotte Bumgarner
“Lynn’s lectures are great. I have been enjoying the material. Overall, they are very informative.” — Pamela
“Lynn is an inspirational teacher. She ignites a passion for coding within you!” — Kristen T
“Lynn, your explanations are clear, concise and to the point. Recommend it to any and all. It is a confidence booster!” — Leslie C
“I met Lynn at ICD-10 training. She is a great trainer of ICD-10.” — Linda D., RHIT, CCS
“I consistently learn from Lynn Kuehn. Thank you!”
“Lynn: I look for everything you have on the internet. You have a wonderful concise way of presenting material that is so easy to understand. All of us learn differently and your slides help us ‘Visual learners.’ keep up the great work. I will be ordering your flash cards! Many thanks.”
“I just wanted to let you know that the articles written by Lynn are a great help. I read them all the time and learn something new each time. Please let her know what a fine job she does.” — Kira G., RHIT, IP Coder III
“Lynn always has a way of getting the information across in a simple, understandable way!” — Janice N.
“Just heard Gail and Lynne’s PCS workshop – fantastic information and terrific speakers!!” — Jacqueline F., RHIT, CCS, DRG Validation Specialist
Root Operation Flash Cards
This set of nine 5×7, laminated, double-sided ICD-10-PCS Root Operations Flash Cards, designed by nationally recognized ICD-10 expert Gail I. Smith, MA, RHIA, CCS-P, prepares you to select the appropriate root operation with confidence.
Approach Decision Tree Flash Cards
The ICD-10-PCS Approach Decision Tree, developed by nationally recognized ICD-10-PCS expert, Lynn Kuehn, is a two-sided, laminated flashcard providing both the approach decision tree plus definitions of the seven different approaches in a handy, easy-to-use format.