ICD-10-PCS for Pediatrics: Procedures in the Musculoskeletal Systems provides detailed instruction on coding of procedures performed in the Musculoskeletal Systems. Complete package consists of:
Fractures and Trauma
- Common pediatric fractures and the treatments including intramedullary nailing
- Tendon and ligament repair, reattachment and reconstruction
- Knee reconstruction
- Jaw fractures, tooth reattachment and maxillomandibular fixation
Skin, Subcutaneous and Fascia, Muscles, Bones and Joints
- “Lump and bumpectomy”
- Neck masses and how to determine the layer and location
- Skin grafts versus transfer closure
- Septic joint drainage and debridement versus bone biopsy for osteomyelitis
- Joint contracture releases
- Occipitocervical fusion and posterior element decompression and fusion
- Limb Length disparity – lengthening bone
- Facial reposition for deformity
- Scoliosis treatment – Fusion, Regular and Magnetic Growing rods
- Congenital hip dysplasia correction
- Club foot repair
- Supranumerary digits and Syndactyly correction
- Cleft lip, palate and alveolus
ICD-10-PCS for Pediatrics: Procedures in the Musculoskeletal Systems offers correct coding advice in manageable chunks with interesting and interactive instruction from a nationally recognized industry expert.
- Organized into short, manageable courses. Study what you need and when you need it.
- Provides detailed explanations of complex procedures; includes anatomy, reconstructive techniques and documentation samples.
- All courses contain images, videos, instructor narration and practice quizzes to strengthen comprehension of each subject