In-depth commentary on selected coding advice and clarifications from recent issues of AHA Coding Clinic for ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS, the official publication for ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS coding guidelines and advice. Commentary is by Barry Libman, MS, RHIA, CDIP, CCS, a nationally-recognized authority on coding and reimbursement issues.
Get the current issue (Q2 2020) or dive into the archives to see what you may have missed.
- What has changed, what it means, and how to apply advice with confidence
- Coding Clinic advice will be explored and explained in the context of the conventions and guidelines that govern how ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS codes are applied
- Online commentary provides unlimited access to materials for entire enrollment period
- Learn from an experienced presenter on Coding Clinic issues, known for in depth knowledge and an ability to put coding questions into an understandable context
- Requires access to AHA Coding Clinic for ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS. Subscribe here.