Comprehensive and complete guidance, ICD-10-CM for Pediatrics provides detailed explanations and outlines the decision-making process for using the classification system. The course highlights official coding guidelines with case studies, and much more.
ICD-10-CM for Pediatrics offers correct coding advice in manageable chunks with interesting and interactive instruction from a nationally recognized industry expert.
- Online and self-paced. Study what you need and when you need it.
- Provides detailed explanations of complex procedures; covers the code system and guidelines, case studies, official references for CPT coding, and more.
- Contains images, videos, instructor narration and practice quizzes to strengthen comprehension.
- Purposes and Characteristics of a Classification System
- Steps to Support Coding Decisions
- Use of Excludes I vs. Excludes 2 Notes
- Official Coding Guidelines Pertinent to Pediatric Care
- Differentiating between Status vs. History of Coding
- Use, Abuse and Dependence of Drugs and Alcohol
- Perinatal Period Defined with Examples
- Coding and Guidelines for Chapter 16 Perinatal Period in ICD-10-CM
- Observation Codes Z codes vs. P codes
- Coding and Guidelines for Chapter 17 Congenital Conditions
The level of effort to complete this course, start to finish, is equivalent to 1 CEU and should take you approximately 1-3 hours to complete. Remember: You have access to the course materials for the full 4-week enrollment period and we encourage you to re-review any materials that are helpful to you.
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of the course work, student will be able to download a Libman Education Certificate of Completion. The Certificate of Completion will list the course as awarding 1 CEU.
This course has been/will be submitted for prior approval by AHIMA. Granting prior approval from AHIMA does not constitute endorsement of the program content or its program sponsor.
AAPC: 1 CEU
This program has the prior approval of AAPC for continuing education hours. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by AAPC of the program content or the program sponsor.
Special pricing available for groups. Train your entire team!
|How Many In Your Group? ||Group Discount % |
|1 ||Retail Price |
|2-4 ||5% Discount |
|5-20 ||10% Discount |
|21+ ||Contact Us for Your Custom Price Quote: |
“Gail’s course is great, I am enjoying!” — on Gail I. Smith’s course ICD-10-CM for Coding Professionals
“All in all, it was a good experience and I feel more prepared to face the year ahead. The format was concise and key components and concepts were stressed.” — on Gail I. Smith’s course ICD-10-CM for Coding Professionals
“Any of Libman Education’s courses are worth time and cost. Always walk away with a useable, clarity or reinforcement of subject matter.”
“Just heard Gail and Lynne’s PCS workshop – fantastic information and terrific speakers!!” — Jacqueline F., RHIT, CCS, DRG Validation Specialist
“Thank you! Your company provides outstanding service and we appreciate it!” — Jim Herren, RHIA, CCS, Parkland Health & Hospital System