Learn to code vascular procedures with the unique perspective and expertise offered by nationally recognized ICD-10-PCS coding expert Lynn Kuehn! ICD-10-PCS: Vascular Procedures enables coders to apply the definitions of the approaches to the tools and techniques used in vascular coding, analyze operative report documentation to correctly assign all ICD-10-PCS characters, and more.
Included with course! Use the Vascular Roadmap Flashcards to visualize the vascular system as codes are assigned.
Students who complete this course will be able to
- Apply the guidelines that are appropriate for vascular procedure coding.
- Apply the definitions of the approaches to the tools and techniques used in vascular coding.
- Identify procedure details that support the assignment of the root operations covered in this course.
- Analyze operative report documentation to correctly assign all ICD-10-PCS characters for codes associated with vascular procedure coding
By completing this course, you will have the tools necessary for proficiency in ICD-10-PCS coding of Vascular Procedures.
- Learn to identify procedure details that support the assignment of the root operations
- Apply the definitions of the devices and qualifiers unique to vascular procedures
- Course features interactive, explanatory images, audio recordings and video animations by industry experts, detailed explanations of the coding process, and check yourself quizzes to ensure material is being mastered.
- Bonus content includes a quick review of ICD-10-PCS table mechanics.
- and more!
Need to learn to code cardiac procedures as well? Then consider ICD-10-PCS: Cardiac Procedure Coding, also by Lynn! Learn more here.