Learn to code advanced vascular procedures with the unique perspective and expertise offered by nationally recognized ICD-10-PCS coding expert Lynn Kuehn! ICD-10-PCS: Vascular Procedures enables coders to apply the definitions of the approaches to the tools and techniques used in vascular coding, analyze operative report documentation to correctly assign all ICD-10-PCS characters, and more.
Included with course! Use the Vascular Roadmap Flashcards to visualize the vascular system as codes are assigned.
Students who complete this course will be able to
- Apply the guidelines that are appropriate for vascular procedure coding.
- Apply the definitions of the approaches to the tools and techniques used in vascular coding.
- Identify procedure details that support the assignment of the root operations covered in this course.
- Analyze operative report documentation to correctly assign all ICD-10-PCS characters for codes associated with vascular procedure coding
By completing this course, you will have the tools necessary for proficiency in ICD-10-PCS coding of Vascular Procedures.
- Learn to identify procedure details that support the assignment of the root operations
- Apply the definitions of the devices and qualifiers unique to vascular procedures
- Course features interactive, explanatory images, audio recordings and video animations by industry experts, detailed explanations of the coding process, and check yourself quizzes to ensure material is being mastered.
- Bonus content includes a quick review of ICD-10-PCS table mechanics.
- and more!
Special pricing available for groups. Train your entire team!
|How Many In Your Group?
||Group Discount %
||Contact Us for Your Custom Price Quote:
“Lynn Kuehn, in my mind, is the Queen of Coding Education. She has the ability to take a difficult, confusing subject and make it very easily understood.” — Charlotte Bumgarner
“Per usual with Libman and Lynn Kuehn, these are excellent programs.” — Lou Ann Schraffenbergr, MBA, RHIA, CCS, CCSP, CPC, FAHIMA
“Lynn is an inspirational teacher. She ignites a passion for coding within you!” — Kristen T
“Lynn, your explanations are clear, concise and to the point. Recommend it to any and all. It is a confidence booster!” — Leslie C
“I consistently learn from Lynn Kuehn. Thank you!”
“Lynn: I look for everything you have on the internet. You have a wonderful concise way of presenting material that is so easy to understand. All of us learn differently and your slides help us ‘Visual learners.’ keep up the great work. I will be ordering your flash cards! Many thanks.”
“Any of Libman Education’s courses are worth time and cost. Always walk away with a useable, clarity or reinforcement of subject matter.”
“I just wanted to let you know that the articles written by Lynn are a great help. I read them all the time and learn something new each time. Please let her know what a fine job she does.” — Kira G., RHIT, IP Coder III
“Lynn always has a way of getting the information across in a simple, understandable way!” — Janice N.
“Just heard Gail and Lynne’s PCS workshop – fantastic information and terrific speakers!!” — Jacqueline F., RHIT, CCS, DRG Validation Specialist
Root Operation Flash Cards
This set of nine 5×7, laminated, double-sided ICD-10-PCS Root Operations Flash Cards, designed by nationally recognized ICD-10 expert Gail I. Smith, MA, RHIA, CCS-P, prepares you to select the appropriate root operation with confidence.
Approach Decision Tree Flash Cards
The ICD-10-PCS Approach Decision Tree, developed by nationally recognized ICD-10-PCS expert, Lynn Kuehn, is a two-sided, laminated flashcard providing both the approach decision tree plus definitions of the seven different approaches in a handy, easy-to-use format.