eLearning Library: Inpatient Coding offers the resources you need to master coding of the ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS coding systems. On-demand access to mastery-level specificity enhances job-specific, self-paced learning for one full year.
eLearning Library: Inpatient Coding
The Inpatient Coding eLearning Library subscription provides unlimited access to courses and assessments designed to enhance job-specific, self-paced learning for one full year. Remember: You have access to the course materials for a full year and we encourage you to re-review any materials that are helpful to you.
Courses and CEUs subject to change.
Courses within the library offer up to 114 potential AHIMA and/or AAPC CEUs (the number of CEUs will depend on the number of courses completed). See individual course descriptions for number of CEUs and status of prior approval from AHIMA and AAPC.
Certificate of Completion
Student will be able to download a Libman Education Certificate of Completion upon successful completion of each course within the library.
The unique materials available through the Libman Education eLearning Library are carefully curated to be the best! The eLearning Library features:
- WebinarPlus™ multimedia and interactive online course offering independent self-study. Teaching methods including audio and video files, diagrams, and animations to accommodate different learning styles.
- On-demand learning. Individualized learning paths allow for customized course selection. Unlimited course access during the subscription period.
- Online, self-paced flexible learning modules, available via secure Learning Management System (LMS). For planning purposes, assume 1-3 hours required for each CEU.
- High quality courses developed, peer-reviewed, and updated by leading subject matter experts in the field.
- Assessments throughout and at the end of each course ensure mastery of material
- Certificate of Completion and AHIMA and/or AAPC CEUs for virtually each course, valuable for career development and maintaining professional certifications. To receive CEU credit, students must achieve a passing rate on the course assessment(s).
- Blogs, Facebook, and LinkedIn communities to keep learners engaged
- An exclusive monthly newsletter, eLearning Guide, to help subscribers find resources within their library, create a personal training plan, and stay up-to-date on new courses being added to the library
- Codebooks, textbooks and other resources may be required for eLearning Library courses and are not included in the cost of the subscription. See course descriptions at www.libmaneducation.com for details.
“The quality of the courses that Libman presents is excellent” — Pamela S., RN, BSN, MSN, CCDS, Director, Clinical Documentation Improvement, Sharp Healthcare
“Libman has actually made education fun.” — Charlotte Bumgarner
“As an Revenue Cycle Outsourcing (RCO) industry leader, Xtend Healthcare prides itself on providing best-of-breed resources to its health system clients. This is made possible by maintaining a robust and ever-evolving training and education regimen for all Xtend employees. We hold ourselves to the highest standards and so does the team at Libman Education, which is why we have turned to them year after year. We have been very satisfied with their products as well as their outstanding customer service.” — Colleen Goethals, MS, RHIA, FAHIMA, Vice President, Mid Revenue Cycle, Xtend Healthcare
“I wanted to extend my sincere gratitude for working with us on the training sessions and assessments. You have been very accommodating, patient, and very accessible with us as we worked together on providing our coding team with the materials needed to make our team stronger with E/M guidelines and leveling.” — Diane Torres, CPC, Manager, Professional Coding, Southcoast Health
“I tell everyone about Libman. I find that you have a very wide variety of choices in education that is actually needed and not so many things that aren’t really needed and can be mind boggling just trying to sift through it. Your website is well organized and everything offered is so well laid out and very informative as far as what you are getting, what I need and a very thorough write-up on everything offered. I’m so thrilled to have found your site!” — Sharon T
“I truly thank you Libman Group for your wonderful courses that have contributed to my success.” — Leslie Jay Corn, CCS, CPC, CCA/ER Coding Analyst/Boston Medical Center OR LogixHealth
“I’m pleasantly surprised at your response … really didn’t think I would receive anything at all, so, thank you! I believe that alone says a lot for Libman Education. I would recommend you to other coding professionals.” — Jennifer Jones, CPC
“LOVEEE Libman! Very happy with the classes I’ve taken.” — Linda C.
“I love the courses at Libman Education.” — Joanne S., CCS
“Libman has exceeded my expectations so far in every way, with the content of courses, but the hands on with the instructors is one of the best and most genius things to offer! All other companies I’ve seen in my 12 years in this field do not offer this invaluable service with their education. Answers to questions on education content is something that was desperately needed, but to my knowledge, it was/is not offered anywhere else and this is what sets Libman apart from the rest. Also, your high quality education and very knowledgeable instructors.” — coding student
“Any of Libman Education’s courses are worth time and cost. Always walk away with a useable, clarity or reinforcement of subject matter.”
“I greatly appreciate this support and outstanding customer service!” — former student
“Thanks again – you really make this easy and I appreciate how accommodating and understanding you are to meet our needs.” — Winnona V., MHA, RHIA, CDIP, CCS, CCS-P
“Thank you for all your help. Your team has always been open and dependable for clear advice and guidance. … [Y]our group has always shown they care about the student.” — former student
“I really appreciate your excellent resources and have benefited from them.” — Joette C., CCA
“Thank you for all your help and for making this more bearable. Coding is not easy! (Not that I thought it would be by any means). There were times when I thought it was too easy, and times when I wasn’t sure if it was for me, but you were always able to point me in the right direction and that really helped! Thank you for everything and I will keep in touch!” — Mackenzie M.
“I would like to take a moment and commend you and your organization. I have taken advantage of some of the free webinars offered in the past. They are always very professional and well-done!” — Deb D.
Textbooks and code books, if any are recommended or required for individual course completion, are not included in the cost of the eLearning Library.
Different courses require different books, so purchasing every resource below may not be necessary. Book recommendations and requirements can be confirmed on each course page here. Course books are subject to change.
Resources: (books that are required for completion of any particular course in the library)
- ICD-10-CM Code Book – 2022
- ICD-10-PCS Code Book – 2022 or students may elect to use electronic files
- AHA Coding Clinic for ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS
Other Resources: (generally recommended resources but not required for any particular course)
- ICD-10-PCS: An Applied Approach by Lynn Kuehn and Teri Jorwic is published by the American Health Information Management Association. While AHIMA is not publishing a 2022 edition, the 2021 edition has been supplemented with a “2022 Update Document” in the Student Resources (accessed using the information inside the front cover of the text). The book is available for purchase from AHIMA here and Amazon here. 2023 version coming this November.
- Medical dictionary
- Anatomy and physiology reference
- Merck Manual
Learning Aids: (bookmarks, flashcards, etc.)
This set of nine 5×7, laminated, double-sided ICD-10-PCS Root Operations Flash Cards, designed by nationally recognized ICD-10 expert Gail I. Smith, MA, RHIA, CCS-P, prepares you to select the appropriate root operation with confidence.
The ICD-10-PCS Approach Decision Tree, developed by nationally recognized ICD-10-PCS expert, Lynn Kuehn, is a two-sided, laminated flashcard providing both the approach decision tree plus definitions of the seven different approaches in a handy, easy-to-use format.
Do you want to know how the Libman Education eLearning Library can work for you or your team?
LMS Navigation for Managers
Learn how to navigate within the online Learning Management System, manage your team, review reports, and harness the power of the Libman Education eLearning Library. Take the tutorial here.
Student Orientation Video
Learn how to to decide which course is right for you, how to navigate within the online Learning Management System, and how to earn CEUs and Certificates of Completion for your efforts.
Train your entire team and Save Big! Discount automatically applied at checkout.
|How Many In Your Group?||Group Discount %|
|21+||Contact Us for Your Custom Price Quote|