All courses now updated for 2020!
Complete IR and Cardiovascular Coding provides detailed information on a broad range of IR and Cardiovascular procedures and the guidelines for proper coding. The key areas of knowledge are covered, such as terminology, the concepts of component coding, the impact of edits and modifiers, and coding of the different procedure-types.
Complete IR and Cardiovascular Coding includes 23 individual self-study medical coding elearning modules. Each module is CIRCC certified. (Click on course name for course details):
4. CPT Coding for Cervicocerebral Arteriography >
11. CPT Coding for Lower Extremity Arterial Endovascular Revascularization >
12. CPT Coding for Non-Coronary Vascular Stent Placement >
16. CPT Coding for Percutaneous Urinary Tract Interventions >
17. CPT Coding for Selective Catheter Placement in the Arterial System >
21. CPT Coding for Transvenous and Leadless Cardiac Pacemakers >
eLearning must be completed within the same calendar year of purchase.