Complete IR and Cardiovascular Coding provides detailed information on a broad range of IR and Cardiovascular procedures and the guidelines for proper coding. The key areas of knowledge are covered, such as terminology, the concepts of component coding, the impact of edits and modifiers, and coding of the different procedure-types.
Complete IR and Cardiovascular Coding includes 25 individual self-study medical coding elearning modules. Each module is CIRCC certified. (Click on course name for course details):
4. CPT® Coding for Cervicocerebral Arteriography >
10. CPT® Coding for Implantable Defibrillators >
11. CPT® Coding for Lower Extremity Arterial Endovascular Revascularization >
12. CPT® Coding for Non-Coronary Vascular Stent Placement >
16. CPT® Coding for Percutaneous Urinary Tract Interventions >
17. CPT® Coding for Selective Catheter Placement in the Arterial System >
19. CPT® Coding for Transcatheter Infusion Therapy >
21. CPT® Coding for Transvenous and Leadless Cardiac Pacemakers >
24. CPT® Coding for Gastrointestinal Interventions >
25. CPT® Coding for Aortic Endografts >
eLearning must be completed within the same calendar year of purchase.