Fully updated for 2019!
CPT Coding for Transcatheter Mechanical Thrombectomy
- Covers the coding of all types of percutaneous mechanical thrombectomy procedures, including
- coronary artery,
- AV hemodialysis access device,
- peripheral arterial, and
- peripheral venous thrombectomy.
- The different types of thrombectomy devices are described to assist in recognizing terminology associated with the procedure.
- Rules regarding the coding of thrombectomy procedures are discussed
- Multiple case studies are provided to assist in coding from physician documentation.
- CIRCC Certified
eLearning must be completed within the same calendar year of purchase.
Purchase as part of the Complete IR and Cardiovascular Coding package, and learn about a broad range of IR and Cardiovascular procedures and the guidelines for proper coding. Learn more here.