CPT Coding for Cervicocerebral Arteriography takes the student through
- The new rules for coding diagnostic angiography of the
- cervical and cerebral carotid arteries,
- arch aorta,
- vertebral arteries,
- cerebral arteries,
- brachiocephalic artery, and
- subclavian arteries.
- The imaging and catheter placements, whether included or separately reportable, are explained in detail,
- Numerous case studies to assist in determining the appropriate codes to assign from a physician report.
- CIRCC Certified
eLearning must be completed within the same calendar year of purchase.
Purchase as part of the Complete IR and Cardiovascular Coding package, and learn about a broad range of IR and Cardiovascular procedures and the guidelines for proper coding. Learn more here.