CPT® Coding for Gastrointestinal Interventions
- Takes you through all the gastrointestinal procedures that are performed via a natural orifice (nose or mouth) or via a percutaneous approach.
- Includes procedures that are diagnostic, as well as therapeutic, and maintenance procedures for tubes that will remain in place permanently or short term.
- Multiple real-life examples are included to assist in applying the rules to common coding scenarios.
- CIRCC certified
eLearning must be completed within the same calendar year of purchase.
Purchase as part of the Complete IR and Cardiovascular Coding package, and learn about a broad range of IR and Cardiovascular procedures and the guidelines for proper coding. Learn more here.
ZHealth Publishing’s eLearning courses are online self-study medical coding courses designed to increase your medical coding knowledge while providing an opportunity to earn continuing education units (CEUs). They are a great way to earn CEUs at your own pace, on your own time.
• Written by Dr. Z and his team of coding experts
• Online self-study medical coding courses
• PDF format to let you study at your own pace
• Exams can be taken whenever you are ready
• Immediate test results and ability to print your CEU certificates
• eLearning must be completed with the same calendar year of purchase
• CEUs Available: 1 AAPC
ZHealth Publishing’s eLearning courses are delivered in a .pdf format to let you study at your own pace.
Click the image to see a sample of the eLearning format: