Live Hybrid Presentation – offered virtually and in-person! Libman Education is pleased to offer ZHealth Publishing coding seminars focused exclusively on the coding of interventional radiology, cardiology, and electrophysiology procedures.
Earn up to 37 AAPC CEUs (all of which are CIRCC-approved by the AAPC), 31.5 ASRT CEUs, and/or 38 AHIMA CEUs.
- VIRTUAL + LIVE Nashville, TN Medical Coding Seminar: April 18-22, 2022
- VIRTUAL + LIVE Nashville, TN Medical Coding Seminar: August 22-26, 2022
Who should attend?
These live seminars are for hospital coders, HIM directors, physician office staff and coders, technologists, compliance officers, business office personnel, nurse auditors, physicians, and all others involved in the coding and billing process of these complex procedures.
ZHealth reviews procedures that occur in the interventional radiology (IR) suite, the cardiac catheterization laboratory, electrophysiology (EP) laboratory, operating room, endovascular suite, and ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs).
Which ZHealth Publishing medical coding seminar program is best for you?
There are five coding sessions – Choose any or all of them!
- For medical professionals involved with non-vascular IR procedures, vascular diagnostic and interventional procedures, and cardiology procedures, ZHealth recommends attending all of the sessions.
- For medical professionals newly involved with peripheral vascular coding, ZHealth recommends starting with “Coding Basics for Vascular Coding”, which provides an overview of general concepts and rules of vascular coding.
- For medical professionals only involved in peripheral vascular diagnostic and interventional vascular coding, ZHealth recommends continuing with “Peripheral Vascular Diagnostic and Interventional Coding”. This applies to IR, peripherals in the cath lab, and endovascular surgery centers.
- For medical professionals who only review cardiology, electrophysiology, and pacemaker/defibrillator procedures, ZHealth recommends “Coding for Cardiovascular Procedures”.
- For medical professionals who perform a significant number of peripheral procedures in the catheterization lab, ZHealth recommends attending “Peripheral Vascular Diagnostic and Interventional Coding” as well.
- For medical professionals who review all aspects of interventional radiology (including vascular and non-vascular procedures) but not involved in cardiology coding, ZHealth recommends attending “Peripheral Vascular Diagnostic and Interventional Coding” along with “Non-Vascular Interventional Radiology” and “Coding Basics for Vascular Coding” as needed.