Fully updated for 2019!
CPT Coding for Diagnostic Cardiac Catheterizations covers all of the diagnostic cardiac catheterization procedure codes.
- When each code is used,
- What is included, and
- When to report add-on codes.
- Case examples are presented to assist in converting a physician dictated report into CPT codes
- CIRCC Certified
eLearning must be completed within the same calendar year of purchase.
Purchase as part of the Complete IR and Cardiovascular Coding package, and learn about a broad range of IR and Cardiovascular procedures and the guidelines for proper coding. Learn more here.
ZHealth Publishing’s eLearning courses are online self-study medical coding courses designed to increase your medical coding knowledge while providing an opportunity to earn continuing education units (CEUs). They are a great way to earn CEUs at your own pace, on your own time.
• Written by Dr. Z and his team of coding experts
• Online self-study medical coding courses
• PDF format to let you study at your own pace
• Exams can be taken whenever you are ready
• Immediate test results and ability to print your CEU certificates
• eLearning must be completed with the same calendar year of purchase
• CEUs Available