This complete and interactive online course, developed by Libman Education utilizing the online resources of Cengage Learning, explores the anatomical structures and physiology of the human body. Each body system is discussed in detail.
Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology emphasizes:
- Selected major pathologies
- Disease definition and causes
- Signs and symptoms of disease
- Diagnostic procedures
- Possible treatments
- Common issues and changes that occur in each body system throughout the life span
• Interactive, online, self-paced instruction
• Ebook integrated into the course and included in the price
• 19 lessons
• Student’s experience will vary but 47-67 hours should be allowed for completion
• 24 x 7 online access, anywhere in the world with Internet access
• Course available for 16 weeks from initial enrollment
• Online, self-paced instruction
• Non-lab course
• Multimedia course delivery incorporating video and audio presentations
• Structured lesson plan which includes Check list, Objectives, Presentation, and Quiz to ensure mastery of material
• Final exam
• No experience required and no prerequisites!
Angela Lehoux, BS, CCS, CDIP, CIC, COC, CPC-I
Director, Training and Operations
Angela Lehoux is a coder with 25 years of experience in inpatient, outpatient and emergency room coding; an instructor and education specialist for Libman Education courses; and Director of Education for Libman Education where she is responsible for ensuring that our training is accurate, easily accessible, and challenging. Angela believes in the transformational power of education to help individuals achieve their personal and career goals and for institutions to achieve operating success. She develops and reviews course content and is the teacher for Libman Education’s Medical Coder Career Program (MCCP), courses on ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS, and review courses for the CCA, CCS, CIC, and COC credentials. Angela holds a bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Management.
About Cengage Learning
More than 3 million students have taken courses from Cengage Learning, the education and technology company built for learners. Cengage puts students first and creates learning experiences that build confidence and momentum toward the future students want. Cengage’s flexible tools give students access to content where and when they need it, so that the student can learn in sync with their work and life.
The eBook for this course is included in the tuition. There are no additional books to purchase.
Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology, 4th Edition by Dr. Donald C. Rizzo
Packed with vivid illustrations and a wealth of hands-on applications, best-selling Fundamentals of Anatomy And Physiology is organized according to body systems, and focuses on the body working together to promote homeostasis.