Learn to code respiratory procedures with the unique perspective and expertise offered by nationally recognized ICD-10-PCS coding expert Lynn Kuehn! ICD-10-PCS: Respiratory Procedure Coding enables coders to visualize and understand common and complex respiratory surgical procedures to accurately and completely code them.
ICD-10-PCS: Respiratory Procedure Coding covers the major respiratory procedures performed in hospitals:
- Code intubation and tracheostomy procedures
- Calculate mechanical ventilation and CPAP duration
- Differentiate between endobronchial and transbronchial procedures
- Differentiate between bronchial drainage, BAL and whole lung lavage
- Identify correct root operations for respiratory procedures
- Assign the correct device value for various respiratory devices
- Assign PCS codes to respiratory system procedures
Plus these bonus tools you will use every day!
- Calculator and easy instructions for accurately determining the duration for CPAP or Mechanical Ventilation
- Bronchoscopy worksheet to help keep track of procedures in different locations
- A quick review of ICD-10-PCS table mechanics
- Translation of complex ICD-10-PCS guidelines into easy to follow steps. Select the Principal Procedure using Lynn’s technique for getting to the right answer faster!
• Endotracheal tube (ETT) Insertion
• Percutaneous Tracheostomy
• Open Tracheostomy
• Tracheostomy Tube Change
• Mechanical Ventilation
• Mechanical Ventilation Via ETT
• Mechanical Ventilation Via Tracheostomy
• Tracheostomy Take-down
• Wedge Resection
• Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery (VATS)
• Pulmonary Bleb
• Pleural Biopsy
• Decortication of Lung
• Diagnostic Bronchoscopy
• Respiratory Biopsies
• Endobronchial Biopsy
• Transbronchial Biopsy
• Control of Hemorrhage
• Bronchoalveolar Lavage (BAL)
• Drainage of Bronchus
• Whole Lung Lavage
• Mucus Plugs
• Bronchial Extirpation
• Pleural Cavity Drainage
• Chemical Pleurodesis
• Mechanical Pleurodesis
• Endobronchial Valves
• Tracheal or Bronchial Dilation and Stenting
Special pricing available for groups. Train your entire team!
|How Many In Your Group?
||Group Discount %
||Contact Us for Your Custom Price Quote:
“I purchased the PCS respiratory material. Love all you put out there, we are in this COVID situation together!” — Tiffany Walls
“Lynn Kuehn, in my mind, is the Queen of Coding Education. She has the ability to take a difficult, confusing subject and make it very easily understood.” — Charlotte Bumgarner
“Per usual with Libman and Lynn Kuehn, these are excellent programs.” — Lou Ann Schraffenbergr, MBA, RHIA, CCS, CCSP, CPC, FAHIMA
“Lynn is an inspirational teacher. She ignites a passion for coding within you!” — Kristen T
“Lynn, your explanations are clear, concise and to the point. Recommend it to any and all. It is a confidence booster!” — Leslie C
“I consistently learn from Lynn Kuehn. Thank you!”
“Lynn: I look for everything you have on the internet. You have a wonderful concise way of presenting material that is so easy to understand. All of us learn differently and your slides help us ‘Visual learners.’ keep up the great work. I will be ordering your flash cards! Many thanks.”
“Any of Libman Education’s courses are worth time and cost. Always walk away with a useable, clarity or reinforcement of subject matter.”
“I just wanted to let you know that the articles written by Lynn are a great help. I read them all the time and learn something new each time. Please let her know what a fine job she does.” — Kira G., RHIT, IP Coder III
“Lynn always has a way of getting the information across in a simple, understandable way!” — Janice N.
“Just heard Gail and Lynne’s PCS workshop – fantastic information and terrific speakers!!” — Jacqueline F., RHIT, CCS, DRG Validation Specialist
Root Operation Flash Cards
This set of nine 5×7, laminated, double-sided ICD-10-PCS Root Operations Flash Cards, designed by nationally recognized ICD-10 expert Gail I. Smith, MA, RHIA, CCS-P, prepares you to select the appropriate root operation with confidence.
Approach Decision Tree Flash Cards
The ICD-10-PCS Approach Decision Tree, developed by nationally recognized ICD-10-PCS expert, Lynn Kuehn, is a two-sided, laminated flashcard providing both the approach decision tree plus definitions of the seven different approaches in a handy, easy-to-use format.