Fully updated for 2019!
Peripheral Vascular Intervention Webinars
Developed by ZHealth Publishing, the industry leader in interventional radiology coding, this series of 3 webinars offers a comprehensive curriculum on Peripheral Vascular Intervention procedures.
- Part 1: Covers CPT coding of angioplasty, atherectomy, and stenting throughout the vascular system.
- Part 2: Covers CPT coding of percutaneous embolization, thrombectomy, and infusion (both thrombolytic and non-thrombolytic) procedures.
- Part 3: Covers CPT coding of endovascular stent grafts and venous interventions.
Webinars must be completed within the same calendar year of purchase.
ZHealth Publishing’s medical coding webinars consist of web-based presentations (90-120 minutes) that are accessible via your computer, at your own pace, on your own schedule. These coding webinars provide medical coding education taught by expert physician coders Dr. David Zielske and Dr. David Dunn. ZHealth Publishing’s webinars are a great option for those who want to learn more about coding and/or earn CEUs but cannot travel to a seminar. Start earning CEUs today!
• Access the post-test and print your CEU certificate(s)
• Webinar must be completed within the same calendar year of purchase
• Only one person is eligible to receive CEUs per webinar purchased
• CEUs Available: AHIMA and AAPC