Dialysis Access Coding
This webinar covers creation, assessment, and maintenance of dialysis grafts. It includes anatomy, discussion of the different types of shunts and fistulae, and the most frequently utilized percutaneous and open interventions, including venoplasty, stent placement, and embolization. Central venous access procedures are also fully reviewed.
CEUs: 1.5 AHIMA 2 AAPC
- Covers creation, assessment, and maintenance of dialysis grafts
- 90-minute presentation accessible via computer, at your own pace
- Led by expert physician coder Dr. Dunn, ZHealth Publishing
- Earn CEUs and learn more about coding without incurring travel costs
- CIRCC Certified
Purchase the 2019 version of Dialysis Access Coding and have access until December 31, 2019.
ZHealth Publishing’s medical coding webinars consist of web-based presentations (90-120 minutes) that are accessible via your computer, at your own pace, on your own schedule. These coding webinars provide medical coding education taught by expert physician coders Dr. David Zielske and Dr. David Dunn. ZHealth Publishing’s webinars are a great option for those who want to learn more about coding and/or earn CEUs but cannot travel to a seminar. Start earning CEUs today!
- Access the post-test and print your CEU certificate(s)
- Only one person is eligible to receive CEUs per webinar purchased
- CEUs Available: AHIMA and AAPC