(CEUs: AAPC – 4.5, AHIMA – 5.0, ASRT – 5.0)
Catheter placement coding today is integral to IR, endovascular, and cardiovascular procedures. Important concepts are taught including:
- the concept of vascular families
- the importance of variant anatomy
- selective vs. non-selective catheter placements
- supervision and interpretation codes that must be performed selectively
- supervision and interpretation codes that include catheter placements
Many examples are given to demonstrate the proper usage of catheter placement codes, and basic supervision and interpretation angiographic codes are introduced.
This three-part video seminar session focuses on basic catheter selection coding. This session is delivered at a relatively slow pace to ensure newcomers as well as intermediate coders are comfortable with the concepts and rules to choose the correct catheter placement code(s).
Please note that due to the large video file sizes, it may take anywhere from 15 seconds to several minutes for the video to load. Please also try a different browser if experiencing difficulties.
Expiration Date: 12/31/2022