Join our waitlist to be notified when the 2019 version of these webinars will be available.
Developed by ZHealth Publishing, the industry leader in interventional radiology coding, this series of 5 webinars offers a comprehensive curriculum on Cardiology procedures.
- Part 1: Focuses on CPT coding guidelines and documentation required for cardiac catheterization and coronary angiography.
- Part 2: Covers CPT coding of percutaneous cardiac interventions performed in the cardiac catheterization lab.
- Part 3: Focuses on CPT coding of peripheral diagnostic and interventional procedures performed in the catheterization lab.
- Part 4: Covers CPT coding of electrophysiologic procedures including mapping, pharmacologic challenge, diagnostic studies, and ablation.
- Part 5: Covers CPT coding of diagnostic cardiac catheterization, diagnostic imaging, and cardiac interventions in patients with congenital heart defects.
Webinars must be completed within the same calendar year of purchase.