Developed by ZHealth Publishing, the industry leader in interventional radiology coding, this series of 5 webinars offers a comprehensive curriculum on Cardiology procedures.
- Part 1: Focuses on CPT coding guidelines and documentation required for cardiac catheterization and coronary angiography. (CIRCC Certified)
- Part 2: Covers CPT coding of percutaneous cardiac interventions performed in the cardiac catheterization lab. (CIRCC Certified)
- Part 3: Focuses on CPT coding of peripheral diagnostic and interventional procedures performed in the catheterization lab. (CIRCC Certified)
- Part 4: Covers CPT coding of electrophysiologic procedures including mapping, pharmacologic challenge, diagnostic studies, and ablation. (CIRCC Certified)
- Part 5: Covers CPT coding of diagnostic cardiac catheterization, diagnostic imaging, and cardiac interventions in patients with congenital heart defects. (CIRCC Certified)
Webinars must be completed within the same calendar year of purchase.