- Covers the basics of choosing the correct catheter selection codes during complex diagnostic and interventional cases
- 90-minute presentation accessible via computer, at your own pace
- Led by expert physician coder Dr. Dunn, ZHealth Publishing
- Earn CEUs and learn more about coding without incurring travel costs
- CIRCC Certified
Purchase the 2020 version of Basic Catheter Selections and have access until December 31, 2020.
ZHealth Publishing’s medical coding webinars consist of web-based presentations (90-120 minutes) that are accessible via your computer, at your own pace, on your own schedule. These coding webinars provide medical coding education taught by expert physician coders Dr. David Zielske and Dr. David Dunn. ZHealth Publishing’s webinars are a great option for those who want to learn more about coding and/or earn CEUs but cannot travel to a seminar. Start earning CEUs today!
• Access the post-test and print your CEU certificate(s)
• Only one person is eligible to receive CEUs per webinar purchased
• CEUs Available: AHIMA and AAPC