FY 2020 Updates is currently available. Updates for FY 2021 is slated to be released December 2020. To be automatically notified when Updates for FY 2021 becomes available, click here.
Updates for Interventional Radiology, Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, and Vascular Surgery features:
- High level overview of the coding changes to interventional radiology, cardiology, cardiothoracic surgery, and vascular surgery
- 90+ minute presentation accessible via computer, at your own pace
- Led by expert physician coder Dr. Zielske
- Earn CEUs and learn more about coding without incurring travel costs
- CIRCC Certified
Purchase the 2020 version of Updates for Interventional Radiology, Cardiology, and Vascular Surgery Webinar and have access until December 31, 2020.
ZHealth Publishing’s medical coding webinars consist of web-based presentations (90-120 minutes) that are accessible via your computer, at your own pace, on your own schedule. These coding webinars provide medical coding education taught by expert physician coders Dr. David Zielske and Dr. David Dunn. ZHealth Publishing’s webinars are a great option for those who want to learn more about coding and/or earn CEUs but cannot travel to a seminar. Start earning CEUs today!
• Access the post-test and print your CEU certificate(s)
• Only one person is eligible to receive CEUs per webinar purchased
• CEUs Available: AHIMA and AAPC