Updates for Interventional Radiology, Cardiology, and Vascular and Cardiothoracic Surgery features:
- High level overview of the extensive 2022 coding changes to interventional radiology, cardiology, cardiothoracic surgery, and vascular surgery
- 90+ minute presentation accessible via computer, at your own pace
- Led by expert physician coder Dr. Zielske
- Earn CEUs and learn more about coding without incurring travel costs
- CIRCC Certified
Purchase the 2022 version of Updates for Interventional Radiology, Cardiology, and Vascular and Cardiothoracic Surgery and have access until December 30, 2022.
ZHealth Publishing’s medical coding webinars consist of web-based presentations (90-120 minutes) that are accessible via your computer, at your own pace, on your own schedule. These coding webinars provide medical coding education taught by expert physician coders Dr. David Zielske and Dr. David Dunn. ZHealth Publishing’s webinars are a great option for those who want to learn more about coding and/or earn CEUs but cannot travel to a seminar. Start earning CEUs today!
- Access the post-test and print your CEU certificate(s) within the same calendar year of purchase
- CEUs Available: AAPC (**amount varies by webinar**)