Cross-training for existing outpatient coders. Accelerated Inpatient Coder Training builds on an outpatient coder’s valuable on-the-job experience and knowledge and supplements their skills with the essential training necessary to assume inpatient coding responsibilities.
Accelerated Inpatient Coder Training
Outpatient to Inpatient Cross-training
The level of effort to complete this course bundle, start to finish, is equivalent to 23 CEUs and should take you approximately 23-69 hours to complete. Remember: You have access to the course materials for the full 24-week enrollment period and we encourage you to re-review any materials that are helpful to you.
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of each course in the bundle, student will be able to download a Libman Education Certificate of Completion. The combined Certificates of Completion for the entire bundle will total 23 CEUs.
AHIMA: 18 CEUs
This program has been approved for continuing education units (CEUs) for use in fulfilling the continuing education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). Granting prior approval from AHIMA does not constitute endorsement of the program content or its program sponsor.
AAPC: 18 CEUs
This program has the prior approval of AAPC for continuing education hours. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by AAPC of the program content or the program sponsor.
- WebinarPlus™ multimedia and interactive online course promotes engagement with challenging materials while offering independent self-study.
- Teaching methods including audio and video files, diagrams, and animations to accommodate different learning styles. Where appropriate, the Merck Manual Professional Version supplements course materials with in-depth descriptions of diagnoses and/or procedures.
- Knowledge checks and/or final assessment ensure mastery of material.
- Online Flexibility! Materials available via secure Learning Management System (LMS). Work at your own pace — save time and travel costs.
- Earn Libman Education Certificate of Completion and CEUs.
- To receive CEU credit, students must achieve a passing rate on the course assessment(s).
- Course is self-paced. For planning purposes, assume 1-3 hours required for each CEU.
- Unlimited course access during enrollment period. For courses offering greater than one CEU, enrollment period is 16 weeks. For courses offering one or fewer CEUs, enrollment period is 4 weeks. Courses purchased as a bundle or package may have a longer enrollment period.
- Extensions to the enrollment period are available. Contact Libman Education for pricing.
- Price listed is per person/per course. Group rates available upon request.
“I truly thank you Libman Group for your wonderful courses that have contributed to my success.” — Leslie Jay Corn, CCS, CPC, CCA/ER Coding Analyst/Boston Medical Center OR LogixHealth
“The quality of the courses that Libman presents is excellent” — Pamela S., RN, BSN, MSN, CCDS, Director, Clinical Documentation Improvement, Sharp Healthcare
“I tell everyone about Libman. I find that you have a very wide variety of choices in education that is actually needed and not so many things that aren’t really needed and can be mind boggling just trying to sift through it. Your website is well organized and everything offered is so well laid out and very informative as far as what you are getting, what I need and a very thorough write-up on everything offered. I’m so thrilled to have found your site!” — Sharon T
“LOVEEE Libman! Very happy with the classes I’ve taken.” — Linda C.
“I love the courses at Libman Education.” — Joanne S., CCS
“Libman has exceeded my expectations so far in every way, with the content of courses, but the hands on with the instructors is one of the best and most genius things to offer! All other companies I’ve seen in my 12 years in this field do not offer this invaluable service with their education. Answers to questions on education content is something that was desperately needed, but to my knowledge, it was/is not offered anywhere else and this is what sets Libman apart from the rest. Also, your high quality education and very knowledgeable instructors.” — coding student
- ICD-10-CM Code Book – 2022
- ICD-10-PCS Code Book – 2022 or students may elect to use electronic files
- ICD-10-PCS: An Applied Approach by Lynn Kuehn and Teri Jorwic is published by the American Health Information Management Association. While AHIMA is not publishing a 2022 edition, the 2021 edition has been supplemented with a “2022 Update Document” in the Student Resources (accessed using the information inside the front cover of the text). The book is available for purchase from AHIMA here and Amazon here. 2023 version coming this November.
- Medical dictionary
- Anatomy and physiology reference
- Merck Manual
This set of nine 5×7, laminated, double-sided ICD-10-PCS Root Operations Flash Cards, designed by nationally recognized ICD-10 expert Gail I. Smith, MA, RHIA, CCS-P, prepares you to select the appropriate root operation with confidence.
The ICD-10-PCS Approach Decision Tree, developed by nationally recognized ICD-10-PCS expert, Lynn Kuehn, is a two-sided, laminated flashcard providing both the approach decision tree plus definitions of the seven different approaches in a handy, easy-to-use format.
Train your entire team and Save Big! Discount automatically applied at checkout.
|How Many In Your Group?||Group Discount %|
|21+||Contact Us for Your Custom Price Quote|