Learn from Lynn LIVE! ICD-10-PCS Coding of Vascular Procedures
- $395 per person
- Save with EARLY BIRD pricing: $325 per person
Attendance is strictly limited to ensure plenty of individual attention. Sign up early to take advantage of early bird savings! (Ends one week before each event). Group pricing available. Call for pricing.
By attending Learn from Lynn LIVE! ICD-10-PCS Coding of Vascular Procedures you will:
- Gain control over the vascular coding process by experiencing case studies and audit scenarios.
- Make informed root operation and approach decisions.
- Assign the correct body parts based on anatomy and without overcoding.
- Learn how to assign New Technology Section codes appropriately for vascular system procedures.
- Use the Vascular Coding Tool Kit to increase confidence in coding vascular procedures (includes Vascular, Root Operation and Approach flash cards).
Learn from Lynn LIVE! ICD-10-PCS Coding of Vascular Procedures is like nothing else on the market today:
- Receive unique Vascular Roadmap Flash Cards created specifically to facilitate vascular coding
- Interactive training session with feedback from a nationally-recognized instructor
- Clinical discussion of procedures using high-quality graphics and video clips
- Uses a scaffolding technique to build knowledge to a higher level over the length of the program
- Coaching and individualized attention provided as necessary
- Content focused on complex cases commonly encountered in an inpatient setting
- Participants will use visual decision support tools to apply definitions and guidelines in ICD-10-PCS as they code case studies related to the topic
Learn from Lynn LIVE! makes it easy to learn what you need to know.
- What to bring: note-taking supplies, such as pencils, highlighters and stickies.
- No need to bring computers or code books. All necessary reference materials will be provided.
- What you’ll receive: the Vascular Tool Kit — Libman Education Root Operation Flash Cards, Case Study Workbook, and the Vascular Roadmap Flash Cards.
This face-to-face, instructor-led training program provides in-depth training on vascular coding. Topics to be covered include: ICD-10-PCS File Basics and “9 minutes on 9 root operation groups” Guideline B4.1c – Continuous section of tubular body part Review of appropriate approach assignments Arterial and venous case studies Dilation, Stents and Drug-Coated Balloons AV fistula and AV graft Challenging bypasses using two types of devices Percutaneous Bypasses – New for FY2019 HERO device Challenging coronary artery procedures Restriction versus Occlusion Intracranial artery and veins Embolization Abdominal aortic aneurysms, endografts, branched and fenestrated stents Endoleaks TIPS New Technology section codes for vascular procedures
Learn from Lynn LIVE! ICD-10-PCS Coding of Vascular Procedures will be offered:
September 13, 2018 Columbia, MD
Focal Point Academy (formerly ANRC) – Baltimore, MD (Columbia)
6716 Alexander Bell Drive
Columbia, MD 21046-2189
For directions, click here.
Homewood Suites Columbia
8320 Benson Drive
Columbia, MD 21045
Hampton Inn and Suites Columbia/South
7045 Minstrel Way
Columbia, MD 21046
8910 Stanford Blvd
Columbia, MD 21045
“Lynn is an inspirational teacher. She ignites a passion for coding within you!” — Kristen T
“Lynn, your explanations are clear, concise and to the point. Recommend it to any and all. It is a confidence booster!” — Leslie C
“Hello! Just wanted let you know that I listened today on your presentation on ICD-10-PCS Vascular Coding. You did a phenomenal job! You’re such an excellent speaker and trainer!” — Vanessa R.
“Great training session with Lynn last Friday! Lynn was awesome! I was so glad to be included in that training.” — Jackie J.
“I have attended Lynn’s seminars and she is wonderful.” — Patricia H.
“Any of Libman Education’s courses are worth time and cost. Always walk away with a useable, clarity or reinforcement of subject matter.”
“I just wanted to let you know that the articles written by Lynn are a great help. I read them all the time and learn something new each time. Please let her know what a fine job she does.” — Kira G., RHIT, IP Coder III
“Lynn always has a way of getting the information across in a simple, understandable way!” — Janice N.
“Just heard Gail and Lynne’s PCS workshop – fantastic information and terrific speakers!!” — Jacqueline F., RHIT, CCS, DRG Validation Specialist
“I met Lynn at ICD-10 training. She is a great trainer of ICD-10.” — Linda D., RHIT, CCS
“I love the ICD-10-PCS An Applied Approach text. It delves into complex material.” — Carole G., RHIT, CCS, Coding Consultant on Lynn’s book ICD-10-PCS: An Applied Approach