On-demand and available at your desktop: ICD-10-PCS Topics is provided as an audio recording with accompanying customized instructional materials.
ICD-10-PCS Topic 1: Body Parts: What to do when you can’t find them
Our question of the day is “The documentation contains a body part name that I don’t find in the index under my root operation name. How can I find it without ruining my productivity?”
Rather than providing guidance on specific coding scenarios, ICD-10-PCS Topics illustrate the concepts, explain the issues, and propose the best way to approach the coding challenge consistent with strict adherence to coding conventions and definitions.
This audio series, accompanied by customized instructional materials, will improve your comprehension and use of ICD-10-PCS in minimal time:
• Quick topics that inpatient coders need to know and be able to explain.
• Authoritative information from an expert you can trust.
• A straightforward explanation of complex issues to ensure understanding and correct application.
• Identification of problematic areas that might require additional research and study.
• Access to a nationally-recognized coding expert you would not normally have access to.
• Unique insights.
• Actionable results
Purchase this as part of the complete ICD-10-PCS Topics package to help you further understand the complex ICD-10-PCS coding system. Learn more here.