Join our waitlist to be notified when the 2019 version of this course will be available.
Introduction to Interventional Radiology Coding
- Course is geared towards the brand new interventional radiology coder or someone who is interested in the field.
- Basic information regarding the types of procedures falling under this specialty
- Basic guidelines for the non-complex procedures.
- Key areas of knowledge required for interventional radiology coding are covered, such as
- the concepts of component coding,
- the impact of edits and modifiers, and
- brief overviews of coding by the different procedure-types.
- CIRCC Certified
eLearning must be completed within the same calendar year of purchase.
Purchase as part of the Complete IR and Cardiovascular Coding package, and learn about a broad range of IR and Cardiovascular procedures and the guidelines for proper coding. Learn more here.