Inpatient Audit Reporting focuses on the skills necessary to communicate the results of an audit in a meaningful and actionable manner. Includes instruction on effective methods of presentation of findings.
Those who successfully complete Inpatient Audit Reporting will be able to do the following:
- Refresh fundamentals of good writing.
- Identify the key stakeholders for the audit results.
- Understand the scope of a written audit summary report.
- Learn how to develop an audit summary report.
- Describe various ways to deliver the audit results.
- Identify the appropriate use of a PowerPoint presentation.
- Review tips for managing an effective meeting.
- Complete a written audit summary report.
Who should consider Inpatient Audit Reporting?
- Coding professionals with experience in coding of inpatient records
- Coders with a working knowledge of quality initiatives, DRG assignment and case mix index, MACs, RACs, and the importance of accurate clinical documentation
- Coders defending coding accuracy in addressing denials from external auditors
Interested in more? The training you need to quickly gain the foundational knowledge and skills necessary to assume responsibilities as an inpatient auditor.
- Inpatient Auditing – Part 1: Principles of Inpatient Auditing
- Inpatient Auditing – Part 2: Inpatient Auditing and Record Review
- Inpatient Auditing – Part 4: Inpatient Auditing Practicum
Buy individually or buy all and SAVE!
Libman Education is an authorized reseller of CareerStep’s Inpatient Auditing Principles.