Currently being updated, the course is expected to be available by March 2021. Join our waitlist to be notified when the course is available.
Delivering the best practices in inpatient auditing, Inpatient Auditing and Record Review will help the student understand what makes a successful audit, how to avoid errors, and how to effectively communicate audit results. Course includes audit case scenarios to apply what you have learned.
Those who successfully complete Inpatient Auditing and Record Review will be able to do the following:
- Understand what it takes to complete a successful audit.
- Understand the common, high-risk errors identified during an audit.
- Learn the best practices for capturing audit results and reporting them.
- Audit case scenarios that will be reviewed for applied learning.
Who should consider Inpatient Auditing and Record Review?
- Coding professionals with experience in coding of inpatient records
- Coders with a working knowledge of quality initiatives, DRG assignment and case mix index, MACs, RACs, and the importance of accurate clinical documentation
- Coders defending coding accuracy in addressing denials from external auditors
Interested in more? The training you need to quickly gain the foundational knowledge and skills necessary to assume responsibilities as an inpatient auditor.
Buy individually or buy all and SAVE!
Libman Education is an authorized reseller of CareerStep’s Fundamentals of Inpatient Auditing.