Purchase this as part of the Complete Injection and Infusion Coding for Facilities package and learn Injection and Infusion Coding for Facilities from beginner to advanced in minimal time!
Injection and Infusion Coding for Facilities explains I&I coding in a step-by-step process to ensure accurate coding of services provided in Oncology Units, Infusion Units, and Emergency Rooms. This course will help coding professionals:
- Understand the use of the hierarchy of Injections and Infusions (I&I) to determine coding of initial, subsequent, sequential, and concurrent.
- Grasp the concepts that govern how to properly code the administration of chemotherapy, non-chemotherapy agents, and hydration.
- Accurately capture I&I services provided in Oncology Units, Infusion Units, and Emergency Rooms.
- Improve the accuracy and quality of I&I coding to ensure proper reimbursement and less frequent denials.
- Injection and Infusion Coding for Facilities is an online, multi-media, interactive course structured to maximize the learning process
- Uniquely and interactively explains the hierarchy involved in I&I coding for the facility
- Gives in-depth instruction in the definitions that pertain to I&I and how to apply them
- Includes many examples and a post-test with rationale to help the learner have full confidence to begin applying the knowledge gained
Ready for advanced coding of injections and infusions? See Advanced Injection and Infusion Coding for Facilities. Purchase both courses together in the complete package and save!
Angela Lehoux, BS, CCS, CDIP, CIC, COC, CPC-I
Angela Lehoux is a coder with 25 years of experience in inpatient, outpatient and emergency room coding; an instructor and education specialist for Libman Education courses; and Director of Education for Libman Education where she is responsible for ensuring that our training is accurate, easily accessible, and challenging. Angela believes in the transformational power of education to help individuals achieve their personal and career goals and for institutions to achieve operating success. She develops and reviews course content and is the teacher for Libman Education’s Medical Coder Career Program (MCCP), courses on ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS, and review courses for the CCA, CCS, CIC, and COC credentials. Angela holds a bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Management.
Alice Marie Reybitz, RN, BA, CPC, COC, CPC-I, CCS-P
Alice Marie Reybitz is an experienced medical coding instructor and has served as a billing and coding program director, a billing supervisor, a billing office manager, and a clinical coordinator. Alice has written articles published in the Advanced Journal of Health Information Management and has reviewed two coding textbooks used nationally for coding education. Alice is often called on to speak at national meetings on topics in nursing, coding, and insurance. Alice is the author of the Libman Education courses Injection and Infusion Coding for Facilities and Advanced Injection and Infusion Coding for Facilities.
“I truly thank you Libman Group for your wonderful courses that have contributed to my success.” — Leslie Jay Corn, CCS, CPC, CCA/ER Coding Analyst/Boston Medical Center OR LogixHealth
“I’m pleasantly surprised at your response … really didn’t think I would receive anything at all, so, thank you! I believe that alone says a lot for Libman Education. I would recommend you to other coding professionals.” — Jennifer Jones, CPC
“LOVEEE Libman! Very happy with the classes I’ve taken.” — Linda C.
“I love the courses at Libman Education.” — Joanne S., CCS
“Any of Libman Education’s courses are worth time and cost. Always walk away with a useable, clarity or reinforcement of subject matter.”
“I greatly appreciate this support and outstanding customer service!” — former student
“Thanks again – you really make this easy and I appreciate how accommodating and understanding you are to meet our needs.” — Winnona V., MHA, RHIA, CDIP, CCS, CCS-P
“Thank you for all your help. Your team has always been open and dependable for clear advice and guidance. … [Y]our group has always shown they care about the student.” – former student