ICD-10-PCS: Spinal Procedure Coding enables coders to visualize and understand complicated 3-D skeletal structures and then accurately and completely code the intricate surgical procedures performed.
ICD-10-PCS: Spinal Procedure Coding addresses the coding of spinal fusion, multiple procedure types, fixing past fusions, and other spinal procedures including procedures that are new and innovative ways to do procedures on the spine. See syllabus for complete listing of procedures.
Students who complete this course will be able to
- Apply the guidelines that are appropriate for spinal procedure coding.
- Apply the definitions of the approaches to the tools and techniques used in spinal procedure coding.
- Identify procedure details that support the assignment of the root operations covered in this course.
- Analyze operative report documentation to correctly assign all ICD-10-PCS characters for codes associated with spinal procedure coding
By completing this course, you will have the tools necessary for proficiency in ICD-10-PCS coding of Spinal Procedures.
- Learn to identify procedure details that support the assignment of the root operations
- Apply the definitions of the devices and qualifiers unique to spinal procedures
- Course features interactive, explanatory images, audio recordings and video animations by industry experts, detailed explanations of the coding process, and check yourself quizzes to ensure material is being mastered
- Bonus content includes a quick review of ICD-10-PCS table mechanics
- and more!
Get this course along with ICD-10-PCS: Neurosurgery Procedure Coding as part of a complete package and save! The ICD-10-PCS: Neurosurgery and Spinal Procedure Coding two-course package enables coders to visualize and understand complicated procedures in these areas and to accurately and completely code them. Learn more here.
Special pricing available for groups. Train your entire team!
|How Many In Your Group? ||Group Discount % |
|1 ||Retail Price |
|2-4 ||5% Discount |
|5-20 ||10% Discount |
|21+ ||Contact Us for Your Custom Price Quote: |
“Lynn Kuehn, in my mind, is the Queen of Coding Education. She has the ability to take a difficult, confusing subject and make it very easily understood.” — Charlotte Bumgarner
“Per usual with Libman and Lynn Kuehn, these are excellent programs.” — Lou Ann Schraffenbergr, MBA, RHIA, CCS, CCSP, CPC, FAHIMA
“Lynn is an inspirational teacher. She ignites a passion for coding within you!” — Kristen T
“Lynn, your explanations are clear, concise and to the point. Recommend it to any and all. It is a confidence booster!” — Leslie C
“I consistently learn from Lynn Kuehn. Thank you!”
“Lynn: I look for everything you have on the internet. You have a wonderful concise way of presenting material that is so easy to understand. All of us learn differently and your slides help us ‘Visual learners.’ keep up the great work. I will be ordering your flash cards! Many thanks.”
“Any of Libman Education’s courses are worth time and cost. Always walk away with a useable, clarity or reinforcement of subject matter.”
“I just wanted to let you know that the articles written by Lynn are a great help. I read them all the time and learn something new each time. Please let her know what a fine job she does.” — Kira G., RHIT, IP Coder III
“Lynn always has a way of getting the information across in a simple, understandable way!” — Janice N.
“Just heard Gail and Lynne’s PCS workshop – fantastic information and terrific speakers!!” — Jacqueline F., RHIT, CCS, DRG Validation Specialist
Root Operation Flash Cards
This set of nine 5×7, laminated, double-sided ICD-10-PCS Root Operations Flash Cards, designed by nationally recognized ICD-10 expert Gail I. Smith, MA, RHIA, CCS-P, prepares you to select the appropriate root operation with confidence.
Approach Decision Tree Flash Cards
The ICD-10-PCS Approach Decision Tree, developed by nationally recognized ICD-10-PCS expert, Lynn Kuehn, is a two-sided, laminated flashcard providing both the approach decision tree plus definitions of the seven different approaches in a handy, easy-to-use format.