ICD-10-PCS for Pediatrics offers correct coding advice in manageable chunks with interesting and interactive instruction from a nationally recognized industry expert.
- Organized into short, manageable courses. Study what you need and when you need it.
- Provides detailed explanations of complex procedures; includes anatomy, reconstructive techniques and documentation samples.
- All courses contain images, videos, instructor narration and practice quizzes to strengthen comprehension of each subject
Detailed instruction on coding of pediatric procedures involving the Musculoskeletal Systems, specifically Skin, Subcutaneous and Fascia, Muscles, Bones and Joints:
- “Lump and bumpectomy”
- Neck masses and how to determine the layer and location
- Skin grafts versus transfer closure
- Septic joint drainage and debridement versus bone biopsy for osteomyelitis
- Joint contracture releases
- Occipitocervical fusion and posterior element decompression and fusion
Libman Education’s ICD-10-PCS for Pediatrics Coding Suite offers comprehensive and complete guidance for PCS pediatric procedures. Learn more here.
“Lynn’s lectures are great. I have been enjoying the material. Overall, they are very informative.” — Pamela
“Lynn is an inspirational teacher. She ignites a passion for coding within you!” — Kristen T
“Lynn, your explanations are clear, concise and to the point. Recommend it to any and all. It is a confidence booster!” — Leslie C
“I met Lynn at ICD-10 training. She is a great trainer of ICD-10.” — Linda D., RHIT, CCS
“I consistently learn from Lynn Kuehn. Thank you!”
“Lynn: I look for everything you have on the internet. You have a wonderful concise way of presenting material that is so easy to understand. All of us learn differently and your slides help us ‘Visual learners.’ keep up the great work. I will be ordering your flash cards! Many thanks.”
“I just wanted to let you know that the articles written by Lynn are a great help. I read them all the time and learn something new each time. Please let her know what a fine job she does.” — Kira G., RHIT, IP Coder III
“Lynn always has a way of getting the information across in a simple, understandable way!” — Janice N.
“Just heard Gail and Lynne’s PCS workshop – fantastic information and terrific speakers!!” — Jacqueline F., RHIT, CCS, DRG Validation Specialist