ICD-10-PCS for Pediatrics offers correct coding advice in manageable chunks with interesting and interactive instruction from a nationally recognized industry expert.
- Organized into short, manageable courses. Study what you need and when you need it.
- Provides detailed explanations of complex procedures; includes anatomy, reconstructive techniques and documentation samples.
- All courses contain images, videos, instructor narration and practice quizzes to strengthen comprehension of each subject
Detailed instruction on coding of pediatric procedures involving Cardiovascular and Lymphatic Systems: Other CV and Lymphatic Procedures.
- Percutaneous Procedures
- Cardiac Catheterization, dilations
- Atrial septal defect Amplatzer closure
- Alfieri Stitch restriction of mitral valve
- Issues related to Pediatric Heart Surgery
- Imaging, CP Bypass Machine Use, ECMO
- Delayed chest closure
- Mediastinal Clean-out and closure
- Ventricular assist devices and heart transplant
- Lymphatic Procedures
- Splenectomy, bone Marrow biopsy
- Lymph node biopsy and contents of lymph node locations
Libman Education’s ICD-10-PCS for Pediatrics Coding Suite offers comprehensive and complete guidance for PCS pediatric procedures. Learn more here.
“Lynn’s lectures are great. I have been enjoying the material. Overall, they are very informative.” — Pamela
“Lynn is an inspirational teacher. She ignites a passion for coding within you!” — Kristen T
“Lynn, your explanations are clear, concise and to the point. Recommend it to any and all. It is a confidence booster!” — Leslie C
“I met Lynn at ICD-10 training. She is a great trainer of ICD-10.” — Linda D., RHIT, CCS
“I consistently learn from Lynn Kuehn. Thank you!”
“Lynn: I look for everything you have on the internet. You have a wonderful concise way of presenting material that is so easy to understand. All of us learn differently and your slides help us ‘Visual learners.’ keep up the great work. I will be ordering your flash cards! Many thanks.”
“I just wanted to let you know that the articles written by Lynn are a great help. I read them all the time and learn something new each time. Please let her know what a fine job she does.” — Kira G., RHIT, IP Coder III
“Lynn always has a way of getting the information across in a simple, understandable way!” — Janice N.
“Just heard Gail and Lynne’s PCS workshop – fantastic information and terrific speakers!!” — Jacqueline F., RHIT, CCS, DRG Validation Specialist