ICD-10-PCS for Pediatrics offers correct coding advice in manageable chunks with interesting and interactive instruction from a nationally recognized industry expert.
- Organized into short, manageable courses. Study what you need and when you need it.
- Provides detailed explanations of complex procedures; includes anatomy, reconstructive techniques and documentation samples.
- All courses contain images, videos, instructor narration and practice quizzes to strengthen comprehension of each subject
Detailed instruction on coding of pediatric procedures involving Cardiovascular and Lymphatic Systems: Heart Anomaly Procedures, Part 2. (Blood flow to, through and out of the heart, along with some more rare anomalies).
- ALCAPA – anomalous left coronary artery from pulmonary artery reposition
- Arterial Switch
- Central Shunting, BT Shunts and Aortopulmonary window
- Hypoplastic left heart syndrome – Norwood, Bidirectional Glenn and Fontan Including Sano Modification
- Ross – aortic valve replacement with pulmonary valve and pulmonary autograft
- TAPVC repair
- Subaortic stenosis and LVOT obstruction
- RVOT obstruction dilation
Libman Education’s ICD-10-PCS for Pediatrics Coding Suite offers comprehensive and complete guidance for PCS pediatric procedures. Learn more here.