Master the ICD-10-PCS code changes, what they mean and how to apply them. ICD-10-PCS Code Updates offers detailed explanations of complex coding concepts. Ensure your coding is up-to-date, accurate, complete, and defensible.
Learn from Lynn! Lynn Kuehn, MS, RHIA, CCS-P, FAHIMA, is a nationally recognized coding educator.
ICD-10-PCS Code Updates for FY2020:
- Overview of Guideline Changes
- Body part additions in multiple tables
- Three new device values in Upper Arteries, Subcutaneous Tissue and Fascia and Upper and Lower Bones
- New qualifiers for the destination of bypasses and transfers
- New qualifier for a tissue replacement method and hyperthermic-assisted chemotherapy
- New substance values in the 3E0 table and in XW0 table in New Technology
- New approach values in several tables
- New duration value for ECMO
- New Guidance option in Section 8, Other Procedures
- Updates to the Brachytherapy section tables
- Additions to the New Technology section for measurement, monitoring, and new devices
- Deletions in Upper Arteries, Skin and Breast and Transfusions
- Body Part Key and Device Key Additions
Purchase both ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS Code Updates in ICD-10 Code Update and save! Code Updates are included in the Advanced Coding Subscription. Save more!!
Learning is fun and memorable!
- Multimedia course offering audio and visual materials with insights not found anywhere else.
- Webinar Plus! Course provides active learning including:
- quizzes to test comprehension,
- illustrations and videos
- case studies to demonstrate the new codes
- exercises with rationales and explanations of right and wrong answers
- plus unique learning tools.
- Training when and where you need it! Online course available 24/7 for a full 20 weeks (well after 10/1 effective date)
- Course index structure allows coders to revisit topics of interest without having to scroll through entire course. Saves time and encourages review.
- Learn from Lynn! Detailed explanations of complex coding concepts from Lynn Kuehn, a nationally recognized coding educator.
- Course uses CMS files and includes download and file use demonstrations.
“This is a great course update!!!!! Thank you, Thank you. Lynn is the best!!” — Dara E. B., CCS, ICD-10CM/PCS Auditor/Consultant/Inpatient Coder on Lynn’s ICD-10-PCS Code Update course
“I truly mean it, your Libman module is very, very good. A lot of the content was not easy, but you have explained it well. They were very thorough and complete, and your examples were super!” — John N., RHIA
“I enjoyed the ICD-10 Update course. I liked the fact that I could do it at my leisure. I also liked the quizzes at the end of each chapter. The hands on gets me to learn.” — Cindy S.
“After previewing the ICD 10 code update educational webinars, I am so impressed with the different ways the information is presented to keep the student engaged. For those who like the ‘face-to-face’ live presentations, Lynn does present her wealth of knowledge to you on the different upcoming changes. From the videos from major healthcare universities showing how procedures are performed to the assessments, these educational webinars provide a wealth of information at a very affordable rate…Thanks Lynn.” – Suzonne B., RHIA, CCS, CCDS, CDI and Coding Audit Manager
“It did a very good job of explaining the ICD 10 update.” – Phil T.
“I think that the course covered the material well. I enjoyed the videos and diagrams as they made the procedures easier to understand. I think the course was the correct length because there is a lot to cover. I do like that the course was interactive with quizzes rather than just a lecture.”
“I did like the illustrations and found them to be very helpful. Overall, I really like the course so far.”
“I am so glad I took this course [on the ICD-10-CM code update]. Due to an illness I was not able to attend any of the training offered by my place of employment. I do believe, after talking with co-workers during my illness, that this course was more beneficial than anything they received. It went into more detail and was explained so well. Thank you for helping me.”
“Lynn is an inspirational teacher. She ignites a passion for coding within you!” — Kristen T
“Lynn, your explanations are clear, concise and to the point. Recommend it to any and all. It is a confidence booster!” — Leslie C
“I consistently learn from Lynn Kuehn. Thank you!”
“Lynn: I look for everything you have on the internet. You have a wonderful concise way of presenting material that is so easy to understand. All of us learn differently and your slides help us ‘Visual learners.’ keep up the great work. I will be ordering your flash cards! Many thanks.”
“Any of Libman Education’s courses are worth time and cost. Always walk away with a useable, clarity or reinforcement of subject matter.”
“I just wanted to let you know that the articles written by Lynn are a great help. I read them all the time and learn something new each time. Please let her know what a fine job she does.” — Kira G., RHIT, IP Coder III
“Lynn always has a way of getting the information across in a simple, understandable way!” — Janice N.
“Just heard Gail and Lynne’s PCS workshop – fantastic information and terrific speakers!!” — Jacqueline F., RHIT, CCS, DRG Validation Specialist