Includes special bundle pricing!
Taught in a systematic and comprehensive manner, ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS Code Updates ensures coders are ready!
- Learning is fun and memorable! Multimedia course offering audio and visual materials with insights not found anywhere else.
- Webinar Plus! Course provides active learning including:
- quizzes to test comprehension,
- illustrations and videos
- case studies to demonstrate the new codes
- exercises with rationales and explanations of right and wrong answers
- plus unique learning tools.
- Training when and where you need it! Online course available 24/7 for a full 20 weeks (well after 10/1 effective date)
- Course index structure allows coders to revisit topics of interest without having to scroll through entire course. Saves time and encourages review.
- Learn from Lynn! Detailed explanations of complex coding concepts from Lynn Kuehn, a nationally recognized coding educator,
- Don’t wait for coding books to arrive or encoders to update! Course uses CMS files and includes download and file use demonstrations.
- Earn Certificate of Completion and CEUs
- and more!
Unlimited course access during a 20 week enrollment period.
Note: ICD-10-CM Code Update and ICD-10-PCS Code Update are also available for separate purchase.
ICD-10-PCS Code Update includes:
- Control vs Definitive Root Operations
- Uterine Transplantation
- Percutaneous Bypass
- 0SP and 0SR Table Changes
- Creation Table Change
- New Qualifiers
- Upper Arteries and Upper Veins
- Stent Retriever
- Cesarean Delivery Incisions
- New Codes in New Technology
- Guideline Changes
ICD-10-CM Code Update includes:
- Postpartum depression and puerperal psychosis
- Factitious disorder
- Gangrene and abscess with appendicitis
- Gangrene and perforation with cholecystitis
- Maternal use of drugs and medications
- Newborn affected by material use of drugs and medications
- Postoperative wound infection for surgical and OB wounds
- Sepsis following a procedure
- Septic shock following a procedure
- New screening codes
- Guideline updates for various topics including aftermath of hurricanes
“Per usual with Libman and Lynn Kuehn, these are excellent programs.” — Lou Ann Schraffenbergr, MBA, RHIA, CCS, CCSP, CPC, FAHIMA
“This is a great course update!!!!! Thank you, Thank you. Lynn is the best!!” — Dara E. B., CCS, ICD-10CM/PCS Auditor/Consultant/Inpatient Coder on Lynn’s ICD-10-PCS Code Update course
“It was great!!” — Janine D., CCS-P, CPMA, on Lynn’s ICD-10 CM Code Update course
“I truly mean it, your Libman module is very, very good. A lot of the content was not easy, but you have explained it well. They were very thorough and complete, and your examples were super!” — John N., RHIA
“I enjoyed the ICD-10 Update course. I liked the fact that I could do it at my leisure. I also liked the quizzes at the end of each chapter. The hands on gets me to learn.” — Cindy S.
“After previewing the ICD 10 code update educational webinars, I am so impressed with the different ways the information is presented to keep the student engaged. For those who like the ‘face-to-face’ live presentations, Lynn does present her wealth of knowledge to you on the different upcoming changes. From the videos from major healthcare universities showing how procedures are performed to the assessments, these educational webinars provide a wealth of information at a very affordable rate…Thanks Lynn.” – Suzonne B., RHIA, CCS, CCDS, CDI and Coding Audit Manager
“It did a very good job of explaining the ICD 10 update.” – Phil T.
“As always, Libman course and Ms. Kuehn are great!.” — Elizabeth S. on Lynn’s ICD-10 CM Code Updates course
“I think that the course covered the material well. I enjoyed the videos and diagrams as they made the procedures easier to understand. I think the course was the correct length because there is a lot to cover. I do like that the course was interactive with quizzes rather than just a lecture.”
“I did like the illustrations and found them to be very helpful. Overall, I really like the course so far.”
“I am so glad I took this course [on the ICD-10-CM code update]. Due to an illness I was not able to attend any of the training offered by my place of employment. I do believe, after talking with co-workers during my illness, that this course was more beneficial than anything they received. It went into more detail and was explained so well. Thank you for helping me.”
“Lynn is an inspirational teacher. She ignites a passion for coding within you!” — Kristen T
“Lynn, your explanations are clear, concise and to the point. Recommend it to any and all. It is a confidence booster!” — Leslie C
“I consistently learn from Lynn Kuehn. Thank you!”
“Lynn: I look for everything you have on the internet. You have a wonderful concise way of presenting material that is so easy to understand. All of us learn differently and your slides help us ‘Visual learners.’ keep up the great work. I will be ordering your flash cards! Many thanks.”
“Any of Libman Education’s courses are worth time and cost. Always walk away with a useable, clarity or reinforcement of subject matter.”
“I just wanted to let you know that the articles written by Lynn are a great help. I read them all the time and learn something new each time. Please let her know what a fine job she does.” — Kira G., RHIT, IP Coder III
“Lynn always has a way of getting the information across in a simple, understandable way!” — Janice N.
“Just heard Gail and Lynne’s PCS workshop – fantastic information and terrific speakers!!” — Jacqueline F., RHIT, CCS, DRG Validation Specialist