Taught in a systematic and comprehensive manner, ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS Code Updates ensures coders are ready!
- Learning is fun and memorable! Multimedia course offering audio and visual materials with insights not found anywhere else.
- Not a “one and done” passive webinar! Active learning including
- quizzes to test comprehension,
- illustrations and videos
- case studies to demonstrate the new codes
- exercises with rationales and explanations of right and wrong answers
- plus unique learning tools.
- Training when and where you need it! Online course available 24/7 for a full 20 weeks (well after 10/1 effective date)
- Course index structure allows coders to revisit topics of interest without having to scroll through entire course. Saves time and encourages review.
- Learn from Lynn! Detailed explanations of complex coding concepts from Lynn Kuehn, a nationally recognized coding educator,
- Don’t wait for coding books to arrive or encoders to update! Course uses CMS files and includes download and file use demonstrations.
- Earn Certificate of Completion and CEUs
- and more!
Note: ICD-10-CM Code Update and ICD-10-PCS Code Update are also available for separate purchase.
ICD-10-CM Code Update includes:
• Many Excludes1 and Excludes2 note changes
• Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus with Ketoacidosis codes
• Circulatory system changes to myocardial infarction, pulmonary hypertension, and right heart failure
• Added severity levels for non-pressure chronic ulcers
• Expansion of breast lump codes
• Inclusion term additions for applying the Glasgow Coma Scale for Pediatrics
• “In Remission” subcategories added for Dependence
ICD-10-PCS Code Update includes:
• Central Nervous System
• Cardiovascular Changes
• Bursa and Ligaments
• Lower Arteries
• Lower Veins
• Female Reproductive System
• Gastrointestinal Changes
• Hepatobiliary System and Pancreas
• Lower Bones
• Lower Joints
• Subcutaneous Tissue and Fascia
• Anatomical Regions Changes
• Medical and Surgical-Related Changes
• Section Title Changes
• New Technology Section X Additions
• Guideline Changes
“This is a great course update!!!!! Thank you, Thank you. Lynn is the best!!” — Dara E. B., CCS, ICD-10CM/PCS Auditor/Consultant/Inpatient Coder on Lynn’s ICD-10-PCS Code Update course
“It was great!!” — Janine D., CCS-P, CPMA, on Lynn’s ICD-10 CM Code Update course
“I truly mean it, your Libman module is very, very good. A lot of the content was not easy, but you have explained it well. They were very thorough and complete, and your examples were super!” — John N., RHIA
“I enjoyed the ICD-10 Update course. I liked the fact that I could do it at my leisure. I also liked the quizzes at the end of each chapter. The hands on gets me to learn.” — Cindy S.
“After previewing the ICD 10 code update educational webinars, I am so impressed with the different ways the information is presented to keep the student engaged. For those who like the ‘face-to-face’ live presentations, Lynn does present her wealth of knowledge to you on the different upcoming changes. From the videos from major healthcare universities showing how procedures are performed to the assessments, these educational webinars provide a wealth of information at a very affordable rate…Thanks Lynn.” – Suzonne B., RHIA, CCS, CCDS, CDI and Coding Audit Manager
“It did a very good job of explaining the ICD 10 update.” – Phil T.
“I think that the course covered the material well. I enjoyed the videos and diagrams as they made the procedures easier to understand. I think the course was the correct length because there is a lot to cover. I do like that the course was interactive with quizzes rather than just a lecture.”
“I did like the illustrations and found them to be very helpful. Overall, I really like the course so far.”
“I am so glad I took this course [on the ICD-10-CM code update]. Due to an illness I was not able to attend any of the training offered by my place of employment. I do believe, after talking with co-workers during my illness, that this course was more beneficial than anything they received. It went into more detail and was explained so well. Thank you for helping me.”
“Lynn is an inspirational teacher. She ignites a passion for coding within you!” — Kristen T
“Lynn, your explanations are clear, concise and to the point. Recommend it to any and all. It is a confidence booster!” — Leslie C
“Any of Libman Education’s courses are worth time and cost. Always walk away with a useable, clarity or reinforcement of subject matter.”
“I just wanted to let you know that the articles written by Lynn are a great help. I read them all the time and learn something new each time. Please let her know what a fine job she does.” — Kira G., RHIT, IP Coder III
“Lynn always has a way of getting the information across in a simple, understandable way!” — Janice N.
“Just heard Gail and Lynne’s PCS workshop – fantastic information and terrific speakers!!” — Jacqueline F., RHIT, CCS, DRG Validation Specialist
Don’t wait for coding books to arrive or encoders to update! Course uses CMS files and includes download and file use demonstrations.