ICD-10-CM: Diseases of the Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue and Diseases of the Musculoskeletal System and Connective Tissue provides detailed instruction on coding of conditions in Chapters 12 and 13 of the ICD-10-CM code set. Course includes chapter-specific guidelines for assignment of codes.
ICD-10-CM: Diseases of the Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue and Diseases of the Musculoskeletal System and Connective Tissue is included in ICD-10-CM: Introduction to Diagnosis Coding, a comprehensive program on the structure, function, and application of ICD-10-CM organized by body system.
Diseases of the Skin and Subcutaneous System
- Apply the ICD-10-CM Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting for accurate coding and sequencing for Chapter 12, Diseases, and disorders of the skin and subcutaneous tissue, in the ICD-10-CM codebook
- Differentiate the major structures, components, function of the skin and subcutaneous tissue
- Differentiate the various diseases and disorders of the skin and subcutaneous tissue
- Skin educational video
- Drug-induced pemphigus
- Epidermolysis bullosa due to drug
- Bullous disorders
- Urticaria and erythema
- Toxic erythema
- Pressure ulcers
- Documented stage
- Undocumented stage
- Healing pressure ulcer
- Progression of ulcer during admission
- Pressure-induced deep tissue damage
- Non-pressure ulcer
- Completed healed on admission
- Healing non-pressure ulcer
- Progression of ulcer during stay
Diseases of the musculoskeletal system and connective tissue
- Apply the ICD-10-CM Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting for accurate coding and sequencing for Chapter 13, diseases and disorder of the musculoskeletal system and connective tissue in the ICD-10-CM codebook
- Differentiate the major structures, components, function of the musculoskeletal system and connective tissue
- Differentiate the various diseases and disorders of the musculoskeletal system and connective tissue
- Skeletal System educational video
- Anatomy of the muscular system
- Multiple site
- Bone vs joint
- Primary vs secondary
- Malocclusion jaw
- Pathological fracture
- Osteoporosis with current pathological fracture
The level of effort to complete this course, start to finish, is equivalent to .5 CEUs and should take you approximately .5-1.5 hours to complete. Remember: You have access to the course materials for the full 4-week enrollment period and we encourage you to re-review any materials that are helpful to you.
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of the course work, student will be able to download a Libman Education Certificate of Completion. The Certificate of Completion will list the course as awarding .5 CEUs.
AHIMA: .5 CEU
This course has been approved for continuing education units (CEUs) for use in fulfilling the continuing education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). Granting prior approval from AHIMA does not constitute endorsement of the program content or its program sponsor.
AAPC: .5 CEU
This program has the prior approval of AAPC for continuing education hours. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by AAPC of the program content or the program sponsor.
Special pricing available for groups. Train your entire team!
|How Many In Your Group? ||Group Discount % |
|1 ||Retail Price |
|2-4 ||5% Discount |
|5-20 ||10% Discount |
|21+ ||Contact Us for Your Custom Price Quote: |
“I truly thank you Libman Group for your wonderful courses that have contributed to my success.” — Leslie Jay Corn, CCS, CPC, CCA/ER Coding Analyst/Boston Medical Center OR LogixHealth
“I’m pleasantly surprised at your response … really didn’t think I would receive anything at all, so, thank you! I believe that alone says a lot for Libman Education. I would recommend you to other coding professionals.” — Jennifer Jones, CPC
“Thank you! Your company provides outstanding service and we appreciate it!” — Jim Herren, RHIA, CCS, Parkland Health & Hospital System
“LOVEEE Libman! Very happy with the classes I’ve taken.” — Linda C.
“I love the courses at Libman Education.” — Joanne S., CCS
“Any of Libman Education’s courses are worth time and cost. Always walk away with a useable, clarity or reinforcement of subject matter.”
“I greatly appreciate this support and outstanding customer service!” — former student