ICD-10-CM: Diseases of the Eye and Adnexa; Diseases of the Ear and Mastoid Process provides detailed instruction on coding of conditions in Chapters 7 and 8 of the ICD-10-CM code set. Course includes chapter-specific guidelines for assignment of codes.
ICD-10-CM: Diseases of the Eye and Adnexa; Diseases of the Ear and Mastoid Process is included in ICD-10-CM: Introduction to Diagnosis Coding, a comprehensive program on the structure, function, and application of ICD-10-CM organized by body system.
Diseases of the Eye and Adnexa
- Apply the ICD-10-CM Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting for accurate coding and sequencing for Chapter 7, Diseases of the eye and adnexa in the ICD-10-CM codebook
- Differentiate the major structures and components of the eye and adnexa
- Differentiate the various diseases and disorders of the eye and adnexa
- Select and code diagnoses from case studies
- Structure of the Eye educational video
- With laceration to cornea or sclera
- Bilateral glaucoma
- Glaucoma Type
- Glaucoma Stage
Diseases of the ear and mastoid process
- Apply the ICD-10-CM Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting for accurate coding and sequencing for Chapter 8, Diseases and of the ear and mastoid process in the ICD-10-CM codebook
- Differentiate the major structures and components of the ear and mastoid process
- Differentiate the various diseases and disorders of the ear and mastoid process
- Structure of the Ear educational video
- Otitis media
- Conductive hearing loss
- Sensorineural hearing loss
- Ototoxic hearing loss
The level of effort to complete this course, start to finish, is equivalent to .5 CEUs and should take you approximately .5-1.5 hours to complete. Remember: You have access to the course materials for the full 4-week enrollment period and we encourage you to re-review any materials that are helpful to you.
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of the course work, student will be able to download a Libman Education Certificate of Completion. The Certificate of Completion will list the course as awarding .5 CEUs.
AHIMA: .5 CEU
This course has been approved for continuing education units (CEUs) for use in fulfilling the continuing education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). Granting prior approval from AHIMA does not constitute endorsement of the program content or its program sponsor.
AAPC: CEUs pending
This program has been/will be submitted for prior approval of AAPC for continuing education hours. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by AAPC of the program content or the program sponsor.
Special pricing available for groups. Train your entire team!
|How Many In Your Group? ||Group Discount % |
|1 ||Retail Price |
|2-4 ||5% Discount |
|5-20 ||10% Discount |
|21+ ||Contact Us for Your Custom Price Quote: |
“I truly thank you Libman Group for your wonderful courses that have contributed to my success.” — Leslie Jay Corn, CCS, CPC, CCA/ER Coding Analyst/Boston Medical Center OR LogixHealth
“I’m pleasantly surprised at your response … really didn’t think I would receive anything at all, so, thank you! I believe that alone says a lot for Libman Education. I would recommend you to other coding professionals.” — Jennifer Jones, CPC
“Thank you! Your company provides outstanding service and we appreciate it!” — Jim Herren, RHIA, CCS, Parkland Health & Hospital System
“LOVEEE Libman! Very happy with the classes I’ve taken.” — Linda C.
“I love the courses at Libman Education.” — Joanne S., CCS
“Any of Libman Education’s courses are worth time and cost. Always walk away with a useable, clarity or reinforcement of subject matter.”
“I greatly appreciate this support and outstanding customer service!” — former student