Understanding Anatomy and Physiology is foundational to medical record coding. Individuals use this assessment to demonstrate their level of knowledge. Employers use this assessment to determine the knowledge level of current employees or potential new hires. Assessment features:
• Gap analysis of strengths and weaknesses to determine future training
• Self-paced secure online learning platform
• Accessible from any browser or tablet
• Detailed student tracking and assessment reporting
• Management option for office and larger group testing
The Anatomy and Physiology Assessment consists of 120 questions covering 12 body systems. The Assessment features:
- 120 questions, 10 for each of 12 body systems
- Covered body systems include Articular, Skeletal, Nervous, Cardiovascular, Endocrine, Lymphatic, Respiratory, Urinary, and Reproductive Systems
- Estimated completion time is 60-90 minutes. Four hours are allowed for completion and you will have only one attempt.
- You will have an opportunity at the end of the assessment to review all the questions as well as your answers and to make any changes prior to submission for grading.
- The passing score is 70%