The Facility Outpatient Skills Assessment is designed to measure competency in outpatient coding including coding of surgical day care, emergency room, radiology and ancillary services. Individuals use this assessment to demonstrate their level of knowledge. Employers use this assessment to determine the knowledge level of current employees or potential new hires. Assessment features:
- Gap analysis of strengths and weaknesses to determine future training
- Self-paced secure online learning platform
- Accessible from any browser or tablet
- Detailed student tracking and assessment reporting
- Management option for office and larger group testing
The Facility Outpatient Coding Skills Assessment features:
- 45 questions
- Assign codes according to national coding guidelines and not hospital-specific or payer-specific guidelines.
- It is very important to use your code books and not use an encoder in this assessment.
- There is no time limit on this assessment but you will have only one attempt.
- You will have an opportunity at the end of the assessment to review all the questions as well as your answers and to make any changes prior to submission for grading.
- The passing score is 70%
Special pricing available for groups. Train your entire team!
|How Many In Your Group?
||Group Discount %
||Contact Us for Your Custom Price Quote: