The Facility Inpatient Coding Skills Assessment is designed to measure competency in ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS coding of inpatient services.
Facility Inpatient Coding Skills Assessment
Facility Inpatient Coding Assessment features:
- 50 questions (45 multiple choice, 5 scenarios)
- Please allow up to 2 business days for results due to manual grading of scenarios
- Assign codes according to national coding guidelines and not hospital-specific or payer-specific guidelines.
- It is very important to use your code books and not use an encoder in this assessment.
- Estimated completion time is 180 minutes. There is no time limit on this assessment but you will have only one attempt.
- You will have an opportunity at the end of the assessment to review all the questions as well as your answers and to make any changes prior to submission for grading.
- The passing score is 70%.
- Assessment must be completed within 4 weeks of purchase date.
- Extensions to the enrollment period are available. Contact Libman Education ([email protected]) for pricing.
“I wanted to share some good news. I passed the CCS test on Tuesday. ?. I want to thank you and Libman Education for the excellent prep tools provided as they were key in helping me to pass the test.” — Marybeth Lavbetti, CCS
“We are thrilled to have Libman Education as a valuable partner to our HIM practice. We have been searching for ‘you’ for quite a long time! ?”
“I wanted to extend my sincere gratitude for working with us on the training sessions and assessments. You have been very accommodating, patient, and very accessible with us as we worked together on providing our coding team with the materials needed to make our team stronger with E/M guidelines and leveling.” — Diane Torres, CPC, Manager, Professional Coding, Southcoast Health
“The quality of the courses that Libman presents is excellent” — Pamela S., RN, BSN, MSN, CCDS, Director, Clinical Documentation Improvement, Sharp Healthcare
“Thank you! Your company provides outstanding service and we appreciate it!” — Jim Herren, RHIA, CCS, Parkland Health & Hospital System
“I tell everyone about Libman. I find that you have a very wide variety of choices in education that is actually needed and not so many things that aren’t really needed and can be mind boggling just trying to sift through it. Your website is well organized and everything offered is so well laid out and very informative as far as what you are getting, what I need and a very thorough write-up on everything offered. I’m so thrilled to have found your site!” — Sharon T
“I truly thank you Libman Group for your wonderful courses that have contributed to my success.” — Leslie Jay Corn, CCS, CPC, CCA/ER Coding Analyst/Boston Medical Center OR LogixHealth
“I’m pleasantly surprised at your response … really didn’t think I would receive anything at all, so, thank you! I believe that alone says a lot for Libman Education. I would recommend you to other coding professionals.” — Jennifer Jones, CPC
“LOVEEE Libman! Very happy with the classes I’ve taken.” — Linda C.
“I love the courses at Libman Education.” — Joanne S., CCS
“Libman has exceeded my expectations so far in every way, with the content of courses, but the hands on with the instructors is one of the best and most genius things to offer! All other companies I’ve seen in my 12 years in this field do not offer this invaluable service with their education. Answers to questions on education content is something that was desperately needed, but to my knowledge, it was/is not offered anywhere else and this is what sets Libman apart from the rest. Also, your high quality education and very knowledgeable instructors.” — coding student
“Any of Libman Education’s courses are worth time and cost. Always walk away with a useable, clarity or reinforcement of subject matter.”
Train your entire team and Save Big! Discount automatically applied at checkout.
|How Many In Your Group?||Group Discount %|
|21+||Contact Us for Your Custom Price Quote|