CPT coding is used by physicians and hospitals to describe medical, surgical, and diagnostic services provided to patients. The CPT® Skills Assessment measures competency in assigning CPT codes for hospital outpatient services. Assessment features:
- Gap analysis of strengths and weaknesses to determine future training
- Self-paced secure online learning platform
- Accessible from any browser or tablet
- Detailed student tracking and assessment reporting
- Management option for office and larger group testing
CPT® Skills Assessment features:
- 40 questions with multiple choice and fill-in-the-blank questions
- Assign codes according to national coding guidelines and not hospital-specific or payer-specific guidelines.
- It is very important to use your code books and not use an encoder in this assessment.
- There is no time limit on this assessment, but you will have only one attempt.
- You will have an opportunity at the end of the assessment to review all the questions as well as your answers and to make any changes prior to submission for grading.
- The passing score is 70%
Special pricing available for groups. Train your entire team!
|How Many In Your Group? ||Group Discount % |
|1 ||Retail Price |
|2-4 ||5% Discount |
|5-20 ||10% Discount |
|21+ ||Contact Us for Your Custom Price Quote: |