This ZHealth Publishing webinar focuses on those individuals contemplating taking the CIRCC credentialing exam offered by the AAPC. This webinar provides an up-to-date review of codes covered by the CIRCC exam, as well as a high level overview that includes test taking skills. It discusses all 2019 updates pertinent to the CIRCC exam in areas of interventional radiology and coronary arterial intervention. Please note, only AAPC CEU credits are available for this webinar.
- Focuses on those individuals contemplating taking the CIRCC credentialing exam offered by the AAPC
- 90-minute presentation accessible via computer, at your own pace
- Led by expert physician coder Dr. Z, ZHealth Publishing
- Earn CEUs and learn more about coding without incurring travel costs
- CIRCC Certified
ZHealth Publishing’s medical coding webinars consist of web-based presentations (90-120 minutes) that are accessible via your computer, at your own pace, on your own schedule. These coding webinars provide medical coding education taught by expert physician coders Dr. David Zielske and Dr. David Dunn. ZHealth Publishing’s webinars are a great option for those who want to learn more about coding and/or earn CEUs but cannot travel to a seminar. Start earning CEUs today!
• Access the post-test and print your CEU certificate(s)
• Webinar must be completed within the same calendar year of purchase
• Only one person is eligible to receive CEUs per webinar purchased
• CEUs Available: AAPC