Join our waitlist to be notified when the Libman Education CIC Exam Review is available.
The Certified Inpatient Coder (CIC) Exam Review is an online course designed to prepare you for the CIC Certification Exam offered by AAPC. The CIC coding certification demonstrates proficiency in assigning accurate ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS for diagnoses and procedures performed in the inpatient setting.
The CIC Exam Review – ICD-10 offers a comprehensive review of materials covered on the CIC credential exam:
- Medical record review to abstract information required to support accurate inpatient coding
- Assignment of ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS medical codes for diagnoses and procedures performed in the inpatient setting
- Current rules, regulations, and issues regarding medical coding, compliance, and reimbursement under MS-DRG and IPPS systems
- Integration of coding and reimbursement rule changes to include updating the Charge Description Master, fee updates, and field locators on the UB04
- Anatomy, physiology, and medical terminology required to correctly code facility services and diagnoses
- Outpatient reimbursement methodologies (OPPS)
Exam Discount Available
Students in this Libman Education course are eligible to receive a student discount on the AAPC CIC examination. The retail price is $380; the student discount price is $300. On completion of the course you will be provided with the “Student Exam Discount Code” to use when purchasing the certification exam from AAPC.