The CCS Readiness Assessment will help you improve your chance of CCS success!
- Not a quick assessment: Libman Education’s CCS Readiness Assessment consists of 100 multiple choice questions and closely resembles the structure and format of the actual CCS.
- Quick results: Detailed and actionable exam results available within 48 hours of exam completion.
- Rationales: Results include rationales for all questions to identify areas needing additional study.
- Real-life feel: Experience the pressure of a timed test so you will be prepared for the pressure of the actual CCS exam.
- Flexibility: Online access to the CCS Readiness Assessment from any computer with internet access. Students will have up to 4 weeks from date of purchase to complete the CCS Readiness Assessment. (Extensions available on request.)
CCS Readiness Assessment features:
• 100 questions meant to simulate the conditions for the actual exam.
• Codes are assigned according to national coding guidelines and not hospital-specific or payer-specific guidelines.
• It is very important to use your ICD-10-CM, ICD-10-PCS and CPT code books and not use an encoder in this assessment.
• There is a 4-hour time limit. Begin the exam ONLY when you have 4 hours of uninterrupted time.
• Once the exam is started, you must complete it, you may not exit and restart, it must be completed in the 4 hour timeframe.
• You will have an opportunity at the end of the assessment to review all the questions as well as your answers and to make any changes prior to submission for grading.
Special pricing available for groups. Train your entire team!
|How Many In Your Group?
||Group Discount %
||Contact Us for Your Custom Price Quote:
Update 6/12/2020: AHIMA announced that the 2020 CCA, CCS and CCS-P coding credential exams will be launched in beta starting July 1, 2020. The 2019 exams have been extended to August 15, 2020. During this six week overlap, candidates who have purchased the CCA, CCS or CCS-P coding credential exam, can register for either the 2019 or 2020 exam. Please refer to the AHIMA website (www.ahima.org) for the list of allowable code books for each exam. Refer to the PearsonVue website (https://home.pearsonvue.com/ahima) for the specifics of what you need to know when registering for an exam.
Which year CCS Readiness Assessment will I need? It depends on when you will be sitting for your credential:
- If you are planning to sit for the 2019 exam, you should prepare with the 2019 CCS Readiness Assessment.
- If you are planning to sit for the 2020 exam, you should prepare with the 2020 CCS Readiness Assessment.
The ICD-10-CM, ICD-10-PCS, and CPT coding systems update at least yearly. The ICD-10 code sets are updated for discharges October 1 of each year. The CPT code set changes are effective January 1 of each year.
AHIMA’s updating of the CCA and CCS Exams lags behind changes to the coding sets. Typically, AHIMA coding credential exams use the current year guidelines and code sets until May 1 of the following year.
“Thank you for all your help. Your team has always been open and dependable for clear advice and guidance. … [Y]our group has always shown they care about the student.” – former student
“I truly thank you Libman Group for your wonderful courses that have contributed to my success.” — Leslie Jay Corn, CCS, CPC, CCA/ER Coding Analyst/Boston Medical Center OR LogixHealth
“I greatly appreciate this support and outstanding customer service!” — former student