Please note: The next CCS Exam Prep: CCS for CDI is scheduled to begin in January 2019. Please join our waitlist to be notified when the course is available.
The CCS Exam Prep includes the following:
- Seventeen weeks of intensive preparation and personalized attention ensure participants stay on track for the CCS Exam.
- Additional preparation focused on CPT coding, a key component of the CCS exam.
- Live one-hour classes are held weekly via web-based conferencing, and are available to participants anywhere with internet access
- Two hours of recorded lectures each week on critical topics. Recorded lectures may be listened to repeatedly until the material is mastered.
- Additional coursework to include reading assignments, coding exercises, and quizzes. Depending on experience and skill-level, students should expect to spend an additional 15-30 hours completing additional coursework each week.
- Extensive proprietary study materials supplemented by carefully selected textbooks and additional resources
- Includes quizzes with direct feedback and review with the instructor
- Strictly limited class size ensures one-on-one mentoring and personalized live instruction
- Bonus content! Students enrolled in the CCS Exam Prep will receive a one year subscription to the Virtual Lab (VLab), a $110 value, at no additional charge. This web-based, practical, participatory, coding environment has been selected by Libman Education to provide CCS Exam Prep students online access to critical resources including Coding Clinic, CPT Assistant, and AHA’s ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS Coding Handbook.
- More Bonus content! Participants enrolled in the CCS Exam Prep will receive the CCS Mock Exam, a $149 value, at no additional charge. The Mock Exam will test your coding skills and provide a realistic assessment of your readiness to sit for the CCS credential exam.