The CDI Pocket Guide® – Online provides instant access to definitions, clinical criteria, terms to use or to avoid, and other critical information on the 55 diagnostic categories that account for 95% of all documentation improvement opportunities.
The same great content you have relied on for 13 years, now easily accessible from any device with an internet connection. One-year subscription provides real-time information on the coding system and guidelines including notification of changes impacting CDI as they occur and the critical updates effective October 1, 2020.
The CDI Pocket Guide – Online is the essential, go-to resource for anyone involved in coding and CDI.
- Guidelines you must know to ensure appropriate documentation
- Detailed descriptions of over 42 conditions with commonly seen documentation improvement opportunities
- New! Includes over 40 sample compliant queries on the topics most in demand.
- Additional information of use to CDI professionals and coders with CDI responsibilities
- Bonus! Purchase the online edition and download the CDI Pocket Guide app for your Android or iPhone. Just tap and go!
- More Bonus! With every purchase of the CDI Pocket Guide – Online you will have access to free live interactive webinars where Pinson & Tang experts present the most challenging diagnostic conditions and the latest industry changes.