Are you preparing to sit for the AHIMA CCA coding credential before May 1, 2020? CCA Readiness Assessment is based on the 2019 code sets, the code sets used for the AHIMA CCA coding credential exams through April 30, 2020. Click here to be notified when the CCA Readiness Assessment for 2020 becomes available (projected to be available in March).
The CCA Readiness Assessment will help you improve your chance of CCA success!
- Not a quick assessment: Libman Education’s CCA Readiness Assessment consists of 100 multiple choice questions and closely resembles the structure and format of the actual CCA.
- Quick results: Detailed and actionable exam results available within 48 hours of exam completion.
- Rationales: Results include rationales for all questions to identify areas needing additional study.
- Real-life feel: Experience the pressure of a timed test so you will be prepared for the pressure of the actual CCA exam.
- Flexibility: Online access to the CCA Readiness Assessment from any computer with internet access. Students will have up to 4 weeks from date of purchase to complete the CCA Readiness Assessment. (Extensions available on request.)
The CCA Readiness Assessment prepares students for the current (2018) CCA Exam which is available until April 30, 2019.
Special pricing available for groups. Train your entire team!
|How Many In Your Group? ||Group Discount % |
|1 ||Retail Price |
|2-4 ||5% Discount |
|5-20 ||10% Discount |
|21+ ||Contact Us for Your Custom Price Quote: |
Which year CCA Readiness Assessment will I need? It depends on when you will be sitting for your credential:
- If you are planning to sit for the exam prior to May 1, 2020, you should prepare with the currently available 2019 CCA Readiness Assessment.
- If you are planning to sit for the exam May 1, 2020 or later, you should prepare with the 2020 CCA Readiness Assessment (to be available in February 2020).
The ICD-10-CM, ICD-10-PCS, and CPT coding systems update at least yearly. The ICD-10 code sets are updated for discharges October 1 of each year. The CPT code set changes are effective January 1 of each year.
AHIMA’s updating of the CCA and CCS Exams lags behind changes to the coding sets. Typically, AHIMA coding credential exams use the current year guidelines and code sets until May 1 of the following year. For example, the CCA and CCS exams will test on FY 2019 codes and guidelines until May 1 of 2020.
“Thank you for all your help. Your team has always been open and dependable for clear advice and guidance. … [Y]our group has always shown they care about the student.” – former student
“I truly thank you Libman Group for your wonderful courses that have contributed to my success.” — Leslie Jay Corn, CCS, CPC, CCA/ER Coding Analyst/Boston Medical Center OR LogixHealth
“I greatly appreciate this support and outstanding customer service!” — former student