The CCA Readiness Assessment will help you improve your chance of CCA success!
- Not a quick assessment: Libman Education’s CCA Readiness Assessment consists of 100 multiple choice questions and closely resembles the structure and format of the actual CCA. Once the exam is started, you must complete it in the 2 hour timeframe.
- Quick results: Detailed and actionable exam results available within 48 hours of exam completion.
- Rationales: Results include rationales for all questions to identify areas needing additional study.
- Real-life feel: Experience the pressure of a timed test so you will be prepared for the pressure of the actual CCA exam.
- Flexibility: Online access to the CCA Readiness Assessment from any computer with internet access. Students will have up to 4 weeks from date of purchase to complete the CCA Readiness Assessment. (Extensions available on request.)
AHIMA’s updating of the CCA Exam lags behind changes to the coding sets. Typically, AHIMA coding credential exams use the current year guidelines and code sets until May 1 of the following year. AHIMA has not yet announced the date for launching the FY2021 exam but based on past years it is expected that AHIMA coding credential exams will test on the 2020 guidelines and code sets until May 1, 2021.
Which year CCA Readiness Assessment will I need? It depends on when you will be sitting for your credential:
- If you are planning to take the exam prior to May 1, 2021, you should study the FY2020 guidelines and codes and prepare with the 2020 CCA Readiness Assessment.
- If you are planning to take the exam May 1, 2021 or later, you should study the FY2021 guidelines and codes and prepare with the 2021 CCA Readiness Assessment.
Please refer to the AHIMA website (www.ahima.org) for updates on the exam status and the list of allowable code books for your exam. Refer to the PearsonVue website (https://home.pearsonvue.com/ahima) for the specifics of what you need to know when registering for an exam.
Special pricing available for groups. Train your entire team!
|How Many In Your Group?
||Group Discount %
||Contact Us for Your Custom Price Quote:
“Thank you for all your help. Your team has always been open and dependable for clear advice and guidance. … [Y]our group has always shown they care about the student.” – former student
“I truly thank you Libman Group for your wonderful courses that have contributed to my success.” — Leslie Jay Corn, CCS, CPC, CCA/ER Coding Analyst/Boston Medical Center OR LogixHealth
“I greatly appreciate this support and outstanding customer service!” — former student