The CCA Readiness Assessment will help you improve your chance of CCA success!
- Not a quick assessment: Libman Education’s CCA Readiness Assessment consists of 100 multiple choice questions and closely resembles the structure and format of the actual CCA. Once the exam is started, you must complete it in the 2 hour timeframe.
- Quick results: Detailed and actionable exam results available within 48 hours of exam completion.
- Rationales: Results include rationales for all questions to identify areas needing additional study.
- Real-life feel: Experience the pressure of a timed test so you will be prepared for the pressure of the actual CCA exam.
- Flexibility: Online access to the CCA Readiness Assessment from any computer with internet access. Students will have up to 4 weeks from date of purchase to complete the CCA Readiness Assessment. (Extensions available on request.)
Update 6/12/2020: AHIMA announced that the 2020 CCA, CCS and CCS-P coding credential exams will be launched in beta starting July 1, 2020. The 2019 exams have been extended to August 15, 2020. During this six week overlap, candidates who have purchased the CCA, CCS or CCS-P coding credential exam, can register for either the 2019 or 2020 exam. Please refer to the AHIMA website (www.ahima.org) for the list of allowable code books for each exam. Refer to the PearsonVue website (https://home.pearsonvue.com/ahima) for the specifics of what you need to know when registering for an exam.
Which year CCA Readiness Assessment will I need? It depends on when you will be sitting for your credential:
- If you are planning to sit for the 2019 exam, you should prepare with the 2019 CCA Readiness Assessment.
- If you are planning to sit for the 2020 exam, you should prepare with the 2020 CCA Readiness Assessment.
The ICD-10-CM, ICD-10-PCS, and CPT coding systems update at least yearly. The ICD-10 code sets are updated for discharges October 1 of each year. The CPT code set changes are effective January 1 of each year.
AHIMA’s updating of the CCA and CCS Exams lags behind changes to the coding sets. Typically, AHIMA coding credential exams use the current year guidelines and code sets until May 1 of the following year.
Special pricing available for groups. Train your entire team!
|How Many In Your Group?
||Group Discount %
||Contact Us for Your Custom Price Quote:
“Thank you for all your help. Your team has always been open and dependable for clear advice and guidance. … [Y]our group has always shown they care about the student.” – former student
“I truly thank you Libman Group for your wonderful courses that have contributed to my success.” — Leslie Jay Corn, CCS, CPC, CCA/ER Coding Analyst/Boston Medical Center OR LogixHealth
“I greatly appreciate this support and outstanding customer service!” — former student