The ICD-10-PCS Skills Assessment measures competency in assigning codes for procedures performed in hospitals. Individuals use this assessment to demonstrate their level of knowledge. Employers use this assessment to determine the knowledge level of current employees or potential new hires. Assessment features:
• Gap analysis of strengths and weaknesses to determine future training
• Self-paced secure online learning platform
• Accessible from any browser or tablet
• Detailed student tracking and assessment reporting
• Management option for office and larger group testing
The ICD-10-PCS Skills Assessment features:
• 40 questions
• Assign codes according to national coding guidelines and not hospital-specific or payer-specific guidelines.
• It is very important to use your code books and not use an encoder in this assessment.
• There is no time limit on this assessment but you will have only one attempt.
• You will have an opportunity at the end of the assessment to review all the questions as well as your answers and to make any changes prior to submission for grading.
• The passing score is 75%
“Good Morning! I finished my PCS Assessment this morning. Hopefully I passed! I thought it was a great assessment.” — Linda B.
“Lynn is an inspirational teacher. She ignites a passion for coding within you!” Kristen T
“Lynn, your explanations are clear, concise and to the point. Recommend it to any and all. It is a confidence booster!” Leslie C
“I just wanted to let you know that the articles written by Lynn are a great help. I read them all the time and learn something new each time. Please let her know what a fine job she does.” — Kira G., RHIT, IP Coder III
“Lynn always has a way of getting the information across in a simple, understandable way!” — Janice N.
“I consistently learn from Lynn Kuehn. Thank you!”
“Lynn: I look for everything you have on the internet. You have a wonderful concise way of presenting material that is so easy to understand. All of us learn differently and your slides help us ‘Visual learners.’ keep up the great work. I will be ordering your flash cards! Many thanks.”
“Just heard Gail and Lynne’s PCS workshop – fantastic information and terrific speakers!!” — Jacqueline F., RHIT, CCS, DRG Validation Specialist