The Ancillary and Clinic Coding Skills Assessment is designed to measure competency in coding of laboratory, radiology and clinical services coding. Assessment features:
• Gap analysis of strengths and weaknesses to determine future training
• Self-paced secure online learning platform
• Accessible from any browser or tablet
• Detailed student tracking and assessment reporting
• Management option for office and larger group testing
Ancillary and Clinic Coding Skills Assessment features:
- 40 questions
- Assign codes according to national coding guidelines and not hospital-specific or payer-specific guidelines.
- It is very important to use your code books and not use an encoder in this assessment.
- There is no time limit on this assessment but you will have only one attempt.
- You will have an opportunity at the end of the assessment to review all the questions as well as your answers and to make any changes prior to submission for grading.
- The passing score is 70%