Comprehensive and complete guidance, ICD-10-CM for Pediatrics provides detailed explanations and outlines the decision-making process for using the classification system. The course highlights official coding guidelines with case studies, and much more.
ICD-10-CM for Pediatrics offers correct coding advice in manageable chunks with interesting and interactive instruction from a nationally recognized industry expert.
• Online and self-paced. Study what you need and when you need it.
• Provides detailed explanations of complex procedures; covers the code system and guidelines, case studies, official references for CPT coding, and more.
• Contains images, videos, instructor narration and practice quizzes to strengthen comprehension.
- Purposes and Characteristics of a Classification System
- Steps to Support Coding Decisions
- Use of Excludes I vs. Excludes 2 Notes
- Official Coding Guidelines Pertinent to Pediatric Care
- Differentiating between Status vs. History of Coding
- Use, Abuse and Dependence of Drugs and Alcohol
- Perinatal Period Defined with Examples
- Coding and Guidelines for Chapter 16 Perinatal Period in ICD-10-CM
- Observation Codes Z codes vs. P codes
- Coding and Guidelines for Chapter 17 Congenital Conditions